City v Boro - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had more than our fair share of pre-international break slip ups, please not another, come on city.

The win against Barcelona could be a huge boost. The team now has seen that Guardiolas way is the right one , if there have been any doubts.

5-0

Boro wi bring 3000.

So the atmosphere should be ok.

Unfortunately I expect Boro to not only park their bus, but the fans buses as well.

Unless we get an early goal, it could be a long Afternoon.

They will take a 0-0, with the hope of at least scoring 1 goal. Corner. Fluke. Etc.

3-0.

Important that we get a win to build up on our Barca win. Morale is high now and a win today will be excellent as it puts pressure on our nearest rivals as they all play tomorrow. Couldn't ask for a better timing to this weekend.

I hope the players are up for it after Barcelona. The fans will be. For me, the Premiership and football at the weekend is what it is all about.

I fancy City today although wary of Boro on the counter. They played very well at Arsenal. Indeed they were the better team, and they have a young player Traore who is as quick as Sterling. There's also the Beast who will love to play in this game.

If City are up for it, particularly if we score early, it could be anything.

1-0 and I'd be happy with that! Biro don't score many but they don't concede many either, some of the predictions on here are fanciful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.