City v Bristol City 1st leg post match

Not the best of performances tonight but at least we have a goal cushion.

I think we should have got more and be more comfortable as it is but we should be able to go through as they will throw caution to the wind at their place.

Certainly deserved the win on the balance of play but a few disjointed performances and at least it looks like the players got through unscathed for once.

Not an ideal score to be looking to beat City by, to be fair. Also, away goals do count but only after extra time.

Cheers, I expect use to score, but if Pep makes loads of changes again, and we have an off night in front of goal, with Bristol in front of a supportive crowd they will be up for it.

I've wasted my breath enough on mangler ha, what did bravo do wrong apart from not save a pen? Fantastic ball to Kev
Mate he is so shaky and unsure - Stones looks awful when he plays - or maybe it's just because Eddy is so good. I'm busting to be able to stick up for him (I did it for 12 months with Sterling) but I just dont see anything in him. I don't even think he's THAT good with his feet. One great ball to Kev yes, but the rest of his kicking was pretty last minute and shaky. Anyway we won again so who gives a shit hahaha

New centre back urgently required, Mangala was so bad it was almost funny.

I swear sometimes it seems like I'm scrolling through my twitter feed, such are the levels of attention seeking posts here.

''Danilo our worst signing since jo''. What the hell does that even mean? The guy has been class in about 95% of the matches he's played.

Christ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.