City v Bristol City 1st leg post match

Nothing stolen about that, at all. We weren't at our brilliant best, but we kept going till the end and finally broke them down.

This! We can all see where the side was poor tonight but that shouldn't take away from the fact we still deservedly won the game.

If we had actually tried to put the ball in the net rather than fuck about, we could have had ten tonight. Just try to score ffs.

Bristol did well but they didn't keep us out, we just elected not to try & finish when we got through them.

At the other end, Stones was garbage & Mangala again was one of the opponent's most dangerous players.

Stones will improve again . Mangala won't. He could have been red carded if the bloke had dived before Stones' dreadful tackle attempt gave the pen away.

The pair of them had it dead easy but struggled like fuck.

But the team, to win it again, incredible.

I didn't say it was, but his pass through their press started the first goal. So laugh all you fucking like.

It took out 6 players but some don’t even watch the game as they are too fucking busy rehearsing their bile for here!

Loving the agony over on the Caf whenever we get a late winner, they are getting to experience what everyone else felt when they used to do it.

It is nothing to do with luck, it is all about attitude and belief, they had it for years under GPC and now we have it.

Not a great performance, yet more proof that 2 or 3 really shouldn't be getting games anymore, but the biggest concern for me is John Stones. We need him to be the Stones from earlier in the year but he's come back from injury like the Stones of last year. He is absolutely key to us this year and hopefully this is just rustiness, as in the past two games he's gifted the other team goals with some absolute pub team defending.

Bravo as well, just looks like he's shitting himself, he clearly needs a move to regain his confidence. He didn't do anything hugely wrong and it was a nice ball to Kev for the goal, but he's all the way back on his line and on his heels all the time, almost like he's hiding from the ball and it's just so far from what the team are used to with Ederson. Ederson is constantly anticipating the ball coming to him and on his toes, Bravo is the complete opposite.

Yaya is just a waste of space, Gundogan went back to being completely invisible, while Sane and Sterling both had one of those days where their end product was awful and endless promising moves broke down on them.

Was actually pretty pleased with Bernardo, he probably should have had 3 assists if Sterling had stuck his two one on ones away, along with his now trademark lovely dipping cross for the winner. Kev was excellent, as per usual.

Yet again shows though that you can't swap most of the team out and expect the team to function properly, especially if you take out the two most important and unique players in our team (Ederson and Dinho)

My support of the England national team is on par with City.

What’s that got to do with anything?
Someone said it earlier and it adds to your weirdness, something off with you. Maybe it’s that 92 in your username? I know you’ve said it was the year you was born but it just stands out. When I’m drunk your name looks like class92. ;)

Bravo copping some flack from people who have not forgiven him for some poor performances last season. Arguably he got us to the semi-final and it probably would have been 1-1 without that superb pass to KDB which practically set up the goal. Wish people would comment on the performance in the actual match in a match thread.
Sensible sentiments on here?.... that’ll never catch on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.