City v Bristol City 1st leg post match

Hahaha.

No mate, year I was born.

It’s just that in my house growing up we were brought up to support England as much as our club.

Strange to many on here I am guessing, but not me.
Poor you, they’ve been shit since 96 and you were too young to remember that tournament. Where was you brought up, Home Counties?

Enjoyed that. Not at our best as we can’t be in every game.

I have said for a while I am not sure about gundogan. Sanchez is clearly going to be a great addition to the squad.

A good result in the end.

We have some real moaning fans.

Bristol Ciry played as well as we played poorly. Either way expect Pep to play a little stronger side after the scare. Pep is the man and will learn from that. We will go through comfortably in the end I expect. Move on for Liverpool with rested players. Relax boys

It must drive Pep crazy to watch so much domination with so little end product. Sane had his full back on toast but Navas would have been embarrassed at the delivery into the box. Sterling similarly looked like he was playing with a beach ball at key moments. Behind them only KDB oozed quality and any inclination of where the goal was because Silva and Gundogan take so many touches and fail to put in a meaningful shot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.