City v Bristol City 1st leg post match

Nearly every poor performance this season has a common denominator, Bernardo and gundog. They are woeful together, as for Danilo dear god he is crap. still lots to do in this tie which should never have been the case. bravo was poor as well he really should have saved that penalty. Powder puff shooting seems to be contagious too. Thank god Kev knows how to give it a bit of welly.

Here Here
Also what has happened to our corners and short range free kicks? Bloody awful!!!

Fully deserved win fair play to bristol city they gave us a game. Every time mangala plays I don’t feel confident and as good as bravo has been in the penalty shoot outs hes still a liability along with mangala they put us under uneccsary pressure. And as much as we all love yaya he really is giving nothing to this squad time to be left out and try something else

Job done. Fitness permitting, there's probably 4 players that started tonight that will start on Sunday, we were never going to be at our fluent best because of that many changes.

I'm less concerned with the likes of yaya and Mangala not having particularly great games because we know they have no future here, and more bothered by the likes of Bernardo and gundogan yet again failing to step up when we're looking to them to be the difference.
It's easier to step up without inferior players.

The gulf btw Ederson > Bravo, and Dihno > Yaya, and Otamendi > Mangala are the 3 largest at the club. It makes it awfully difficult to play well when all 3 play.

Someone said it earlier and it adds to your weirdness, something off with you. Maybe it’s that 92 in your username? I know you’ve said it was the year you was born but it just stands out. When I’m drunk your name looks like class92. ;)

Hahaha.

No mate, year I was born.

It’s just that in my house growing up we were brought up to support England as much as our club.

Strange to many on here I am guessing, but not me.

68% possession
26 shots
6 on target
13 corners

Need more on target and to take them.

Great result but it shows that if we have some better players left out then it can be more tricky and the rhythm is disrupted .
Now for the big one Sunday .

Poor performance tonight , especially Mangala, Gundogan and Stones. However, Stones deserves some slack as he is coming back from injury and has overall had an excellent season.

Tempo and passing was too slow, especially later on against a packed defence. But credit to City for sticking to their beliefs and never giving up with another late winner.

Will have to play a lot better against the Dippers.

It amazes me how we've managed to have the season were having considering the amount of dross players in the squad, Peps stock must have gone up 200% tonight.
We weren't at the races tonight but we got the result now on to the dippers, quiet worried about this game now i hadn't realized until tonight what a mediocre squad we have fingers crossed we might sneak it ...
Job done. Fitness permitting, there's probably 4 players that started tonight that will start on Sunday, we were never going to be at our fluent best because of that many changes.

I'm less concerned with the likes of yaya and Mangala not having particularly great games because we know they have no future here, and more bothered by the likes of Bernardo and gundogan yet again failing to step up when we're looking to them to be the difference.
How is Silva assisting the winner with an inch perfect cross not stepping up? How was Gundogans 2 assists against Burnley not stepping up? Wouldn't say either are playing great at the moment but despite that they're still providing match winning quality, how's that not stepping up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.