City v Cardiff Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean sheet, no bookings or injuries would be good.[/quote]
Also to stuff them inbred shites to boot.[/quote]

hey come on man, we're not all bad you know :-(

adr2.8i said:
Clean sheet, no bookings or injuries would be good.
Also to stuff them inbred shites to boot.[/quote]

hey come on man, we're not all bad you know :-([/quote]
No, they 're not, actually I quite like the Cardiff fans after that hack on the Swansea f.c. website, that was fucking funny, pity they've a rag as a manager now, 8-0.

I think with the rotation we have seen all the lads are going to start tiring throughout now. Cardiff defended well against Arsenal a few weeks back and lost it in the last few minutes so I think we can expect them to pack up at the back and keep the score down. Just expecting a win of some fashion really and a clean sheet will go down well, 2-0. Bringing my mate down who's a bit of a Chelsea fan but has always had a big soft spot for City, going to be a good game!

([/quote]
No, they 're not, actually I quite like the Cardiff fans after that hack on the Swansea f.c. website, that was fucking funny, pity they've a rag as a manager now, 8-0.[/quote]

lol funnily enough, i put a £5 bet on us to beat Cardiff 8-0 with skybet last night. 100/1

adr2.8i said:
No, they 're not, actually I quite like the Cardiff fans after that hack on the Swansea f.c. website, that was fucking funny, pity they've a rag as a manager now, 8-0.[/quote]

lol funnily enough, i put a £5 bet on us to beat Cardiff 8-0 with skybet last night. 100/1[/quote]
Hope that wins :) might do it myself, asked for odds on Solskjaer to get sent off but no joy

lol i was looking for odds on a 10-0 but the highest they would go to was 8-0.

You just feel that one game we're gonna bury all our chances and a double figure scoreline will be achieved!

City v Cardiff Pre Match Thread
Postby Tricky_Trev » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:05 pm

Thaksinssoldier wrote:
Tricky_Trev wrote:
Thaksinssoldier wrote:
Last time everyone got this cocky was against Palace and look what happened there.

Also, Gary Medel basically made Yaya and Fernandinho his b***h last game, so lets not go getting too overconfident here, despite logic telling us we should win easy.

If we score in the first 10-15 mins, we'll win at a canter. Anything after that, it'll be a much lower score.

The team was not working how Pellegrini wanted it to when we played Cardiff away though. We were still all over the place, in transition, call it whatever you want. The team is now fully-functioning, plus we're at home. I think we have reason to be confident. It's normal to be confident - we're the leading goalscorers in European football. If we can't be confident now, when can we be?

There's confident and there's screaming for 8-0's, Pride comes before the fall lads. Just enjoy them when you get it and be happy with any game with a 2 goal cushion.

To be fair though, i don't think anyone ACTUALLY thinks it's going to be 8-0. They're just comments on a message board. Nobody's putting their mortgage on it!

OOps

Tricky_Trev said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Tricky_Trev said:
The team was not working how Pellegrini wanted it to when we played Cardiff away though. We were still all over the place, in transition, call it whatever you want. The team is now fully-functioning, plus we're at home. I think we have reason to be confident. It's normal to be confident - we're the leading goalscorers in European football. If we can't be confident now, when can we be?

There's confident and there's screaming for 8-0's, Pride comes before the fall lads. Just enjoy them when you get it and be happy with any game with a 2 goal cushion.
To be fair though, i don't think anyone ACTUALLY thinks it's going to be 8-0. They're just comments on a message board. Nobody's putting their mortgage on it!

Oops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.