City v Cardiff Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I' d just like to hark on bout the Palace game, and say that Navas is shit, which he clearly isn't but if I say it GDB may call me a prick and I normally have to pay extra for that.

Feeling strangely confident. As long as we get one before the break I think it should be regulation. Hopefully Naval (shit) from the start for the width and variety, not too worried about which two start up top, which is an amazing position to be in when you have the likes of Aguero back from injury. Not even sure who should play along side Kompany, any of the three possible should have a comfortable ride, perhaps this is a game better suited to MDM as he seems better at distribution and quick transition should be key.

york away to this! said:
this has to be revenge time on the welshies for daring to beat us.

only double figures will do...
Even that wont silent the fire within...
History must remember this defeat..
VinTan should not sleep the entire weekend

Hart
Zabba-Kompany-Demichelis-Kolarov

Fernandinho-Garcia

Navas---------Silva

Negredo--------Aguero

i rather play garcia than yaya because he need a break and it's better to have him back at spurs and chelsea firing on all cyllinders..this team has enough quality to give that rag face and his team a good hidding 5-0 win with agueroooooooooooo scoring the 100 goal of the season

Are the fans that are posting 8-0 and 10-0 the same one's who thought we would destroy Palace, come on lads let not turn into Rags over night and become arrogant.

New manager, Cardiff scrapping down near the bottom, I reckon could be a tough game to be honest.

Every reason for teams at the bottom to come and play for a point now as we get towards the business end of the season.

8-0 etc seems a bit rag-like, I think it'll be tough and fingers crossed for more goals against stubborn defending.

MihaiCity said:
Hart
Zabba-Kompany-Demichelis-Kolarov

Fernandinho-Garcia

Navas---------Silva

Negredo--------Aguero

i rather play garcia than yaya because he need a break and it's better to have him back at spurs and chelsea firing on all cyllinders..this team has enough quality to give that rag face and his team a good hidding 5-0 win with agueroooooooooooo scoring the 100 goal of the season

He can play tomorrow then have 10 days rest, doubt we'll need him Wednesday and he can be on the bench next Saturday.

Ive noticed we seem to prevent teams from parking the bus too much by playing our possession football deeper down the pitch, between the back 4 and midfield 2 almost (as opposed to on the edge of the opponent's box). This forces them to come out a bit more and creates a bit more space nearer to their goal.

We are going to have to be clinical in the first half tomorrow as an early goal would be a huge bonus, the more the game carries on at 0-0 the tougher it will get

to be fair, most cardiff supporters down here are betting on themselves to lose by 10! :-)

And then the swansea fans are hoping for a cricket score!

its got 0-0 written all over it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.