City v Cardiff Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cardiffkickaball said:
Cardiff fan here, I write a tactical preview to our games and always like to hear the opposition fans views. If you're interested, it's on the link below.

If you can't be bothered to read it, I can sum it up in one word:

Thrashing.

<a class="postlink" href="http://cardiffkickaball.wordpress.com/2014/01/17/man-city-preview/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cardiffkickaball.wordpress.com/2 ... y-preview/</a>

interesting read that mate. Very informative. Thanks.

Ducado said:
They have been playing quite an attacking game since the ex rag took over (according to their forums) however they are having a problem scoring goals

I do wish people would stop keep harping on about the Crystal Palace game, sure they made it hard for us, but there were special circumstances and we did what we needed to do

I totally agree ducado pulis has a track record for stopping good teams from playing and palaces resolute stance was no great surprise to me, look guys there are going to be games when we will not rip in a hat full of goals and we won't be allowed to play as fluently as normal, teams not as good as us will do what they're best at and form a circle and tip the wagons !.We will just have to deal with it and sometimes win ugly that's fine by me don't care if it's 6 nil or 1 nil as long as we win.

Pigeonho said:
4?, 5?, 6?

Pretty much pick a number upwards from 4, and that's what we will score.

I'm going for 7-0. Fuck it, 8-0.

Solskaer says that when yer go to The Etihad Stadium and Old Trafford yer gonna be tested. Well, he can't have seen much of the matches at The Swamp. He's coming to take summat out of the match. Let's hope it a set of dirty kit!

Cardiffkickaball said:
Cardiff fan here, I write a tactical preview to our games and always like to hear the opposition fans views. If you're interested, it's on the link below.

If you can't be bothered to read it, I can sum it up in one word:

Thrashing.

<a class="postlink" href="http://cardiffkickaball.wordpress.com/2014/01/17/man-city-preview/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cardiffkickaball.wordpress.com/2 ... y-preview/</a>

Very interesting and well-written piece, though I think you're being a tad too self-deprecating. Read the other pieces, too, so is there no immediately discernible change in play under OGS?

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Hart
Zaba
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov
Yaya
Fernandinho
Navas
Silva
Negredo
Dzeko

bring on aguero after 60 minutes, 4-1.

Would go exactly same way then play Aguero from start against West Ham and give him 60/70 mins, another similar against Watford rest the other guys.

Newtoncc said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Hart
Zaba
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov
Yaya
Fernandinho
Navas
Silva
Negredo
Dzeko

bring on aguero after 60 minutes, 4-1.

Would go exactly same way then play Aguero from start against West Ham and give him 60/70 mins, another similar against Watford rest the other guys.

I wouldnt start him v West Ham mate, I'd bring him on too replace Jovetic after 50-60 mins again, we don't need to rush in.

LoveCity said:
Guess who:

"The situation in Manchester has not changed permanently," he said. "We are talking about last year's champions in United and they will be around the top of the league come May.

"The progress at City shows what money does to a football club. When you have got money to invest in the structure and the players. They have got owners who want to be successful."

Our opposition manager tomorrow! 6 points for United from now on, then (if Cardiff even stay up)?

He says he is looking for a top ten place for Cardiff but he'll have donated six points to MANUre!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.