City v Cardiff Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kippax81 said:
Cardiff fans are reading this?

Well in that case..............payback time tomorrow, 7 or 8 nil at least......now fuck off sheep shaggers.

*edit, I actually think it will be 4 or 5 :-)

Apparently the man from the go compare adverts is singing Bluemoon before the game tomorrow.

adr2.8i said:
Cardiffkickaball said:
Cardiff fan here, I write a tactical preview to our games and always like to hear the opposition fans views. If you're interested, it's on the link below.

If you can't be bothered to read it, I can sum it up in one word:

Thrashing.

<a class="postlink" href="http://cardiffkickaball.wordpress.com/2014/01/17/man-city-preview/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cardiffkickaball.wordpress.com/2 ... y-preview/</a>

interesting read that mate. Very informative. Thanks.

Yeah, well worth posting, thanks mate.

samharris said:
kippax81 said:

Well in that case..............payback time tomorrow, 7 or 8 nil at least......now fuck off sheep shaggers.

Apparently the man from the go compare adverts is singing Bluemoon before the game tomorrow.

Wyn's alright! Got a decent voice too. Should be the best rendition of the season!!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
samharris said:
kippax81 said:

Wyn's alright! Got a decent voice too. Should be the best rendition of the season!!

Sorry fella..made it up to wind up any cardiff lurkers..

samharris said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
samharris said:

Sorry fella..made it up to wind up any cardiff lurkers..

Thought yer might have, Sam, that's why I stuck two exclamation marks at the end!!

It will be very nice to go to 3 o clock match on a Saturday at home . We don't get many home kick offs at this time .

An international gambling conspiracy thread? No, no, no.

It has to be a comfortable home win.

If Sergio starts I will have him first goal, negredo anytime scorer and 3 - 0.

cityok said:
An international gambling conspiracy thread? No, no, no.

It has to be a comfortable home win.

If Sergio starts I will have him first goal, negredo anytime scorer and 3 - 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.