City v Cardiff Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
Tan & Ollie will be doing the pre match entertainment..
35n7vww.gif

How long til it's another fine mess.?

What forwards do we start against Cardiff tomorrow?

Aguero, Dzeko & the beast all have equal cases to get the nod, not a bad situation for Pellegrini to have eh?

Paddy Power MCFC Offical Bookmaker

First goalscorer (in order)

Aguero 13/5
Negredo 13/5
Dzeko 7/2
JOVETIC 5/1
Toure 5/1
Silva 6/1

Ooosh look at those Jovetic odds, looks like he's playing some part, and the bookies are running scared.

Yes jojo

Re: What forwards do we start against Cardiff tomorrow?

Keep Aguero on the bench. Absolutely no need to rush him back and you'd hope Negredo and Dzeko could deal with Cardiff at home, we can always bring Aguero on if needed

Aguero Negredo - Best pairing
Dzeko Negredo - Aguero may still not be 100%
Aguero Dzeko - Beast has played many games recently

Any for me.

BigOscar said:
Keep Aguero on the bench. Absolutely no need to rush him back and you'd hope Negredo and Dzeko could deal with Cardiff at home, we can always bring Aguero on if needed
I'd be tempted to give Aguero 60 minutes tomorrow to get him as sharp as possible, replacing him with Dzeko for the last half hour.

cleavers said:
Cardiff 16-1 to win (do the double over us).

To put it into perspective we're only 13-1 to win 5-0.

cityok said:
Ooosh look at those Jovetic odds, looks like he's playing some part, and the bookies are running scared.
Pity he's not in the squad then.

Serious?

Thats some foresight, gutted. Those odds tell me he's back very soon though

The scummy manager of Cardiff is now saying that the balance of power in Manchester hasn't changed. Poor deluded sod - he thinks the scum still care about him - they don't really give a toss.

Re: City v Cardiff Pre Match Thread

You guys come nowhere close to the level of loathing I harbour for that detestable little baconface loverboy. Why? Cause I'm a Norwegian blue that's why. Annihilation is what I want tomorrow, nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.