City v Cardiff Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those with sat receivers:

<a class="postlink" href="http://liveonsat.com/los__FT_br_premier_ONLY.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://liveonsat.com/los__FT_br_premier_ONLY.php</a>

Plaything of the gods said:
Don't care about the score as long as we twat Cardiff for the away defeat.

Would be great if the Etihad crowd could whistle the Tan and Ole (Laurel and Hardy) theme at some apt point today.

Have a feeling Cardiff will roll over for United in their next PL game.

I agree apart from your last line. Cardiff lost last week; they'll get absolutely battered today if we play any near to our usual home form, and if they get nowt next week, they'll be adrift at the bottom with little sign of any way back. The United game next week is a decent chance for them to get a point or 3, if they can keep United out for an hour or so and sneak a goal. Plenty of average teams have done that already this season,so, why not?

Chances are that Chelsea will win tomorrow, casting United further adrift from the top four; then the scum will beat Cardiff next week, leaving Ole without a league point and rooted to the bottom with only the trapdoor as a way out - unless Mr Tan sacks him around the end of February, so that he can do the job himself.

Anything from 4-0 upwards for City today.

Asking Solskjaer what kind of reception he will get! No one will give a fuck about this 2 bit manager it's like its Mourinho is managing them

Hope we batter them! - And that Rag twat they've just taken on see just how noisy the neighbors really are now!

DruntBlunt said:
another generation said:
DruntBlunt said:
You guys come nowhere close to the level of loathing I harbour for that detestable little baconface loverboy. Why? Cause I'm a Norwegian blue that's why. Annihilation is what I want tomorrow, nothing less.
Not a Molde fan, then?
He he. To the extent that I care about Norwegian football I didn't mind Strømsgodset winning it this year as they have an affiliation with City. I've been blue since Tueart's overhead kick. Crazy I know, support your local team and all that. Can't be helped in my case. CTID.

Why thank you for the mention !

Hull and palace have both shown that it's possible to come to the Etihad and not get a pasting
At Cardiff they worked really hard and were rewarded for it,however profligate we were.
If we turn up expecting them to roll over like Norwich did,we could come unstuck so let's hope the players are fully focused and keep the pressure on Chelsea and arsenal
7-0,8-0? Take a scruffy 1-0 right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.