City v Cardiff Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pavelsrnicek said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Payback's a woman. Both for that bastard Solskjaer and Cardiff.

I have felt we could get ten against someone this season and this could be it.

I think we could get close to 10 in one game this season but I have a suspicion it won't be a game we'll expect it. The last time people spoke about scoring 10 was Palace and that turned out to be a far tougher game than anyone expected.

Cardiff came very close to holding out for a point at Arsenal and Marshall is a decent shot stopper so we may have to be a little patient in this one.

hopefully we can scores a load against this poisonous ex rag dwarf

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Payback's a woman. Both for that bastard Solskjaer and Cardiff.

I have felt we could get ten against someone this season and this could be it.

I feel the same way, I know you should say fair play to them, but that defeat hurt, I don't know about ten but a good win will do

adrianr said:
Tricky_Trev said:
I think we've finally settled on our best back 4 now, although there will always be rotation of course. Dzeko and Negredo should continue together as they are both scoring pretty much every game. It would be a right kick in the teeth to say to Edin, "yeah, great stuff scoring those goals, but you might as well have scored none because it's made no difference. Sergio is back and that's all i care about". OK, it wouldn't be said like that, but that's how he'd interpret it!

.....................Negredo..........Dzeko.....................

.........Silva...................................................Navas

.......................Yaya...........Fernandinho.................

Kolarov.......Demichelis....Kompany....Zabaleta

...................................Hart...................................

Absolutely. To drop Dzeko now would be to firmly reinforce for the final time that no matter what he does, he'll never break into this team properly. Now that may be true, but nailing it to the mast before we've even picked up a trophy would be a bit needless. Everyone needs to feel like they've got an equal shot and they have to earn their place. Edin has earned his starts in spades. No need to rush things with Aguero either.

I agree, Dzeko has done well for us while Aguero was injured, shouldn't automatically revert to bench warmer now he's back, his body language has changed and Pellegrini is getting more out of him. For the first time I think I can say I am happy to rotate the 3 strikers quite evenly, with any 2 starting and the 3rd on the bench to come on for half an hour as required. Great situation to find ourselves in…... now if they could just find Jovetic it could become embarrassingly good!

payback time, was at cardiff and the defeat was a bit of a shocker, a hat full of goals would be payback and beating them with that red bastard in charge would be a brucie bonus

madcitehfan said:
3 points please. No matter the score as long as we get the points.

this for me too

would be nice for a 4-0 to us but a 1-0 would be just as good once the final whistle goes

would stick with Dzeko and Negredo and bring on Aguero for last 10 mins as it should be a comfortable win but never take things for granted! big games coming up so best to keep Aguero for those (not to say this is a big game too), hopefully 4-0 but 3 points is most important factor.
come on blues

I'd be happy enough with Dzeko - Negrado starting and Aguero coming on for Negrado after 50 or 60 mins.

Dzeko has earned the right to start; Negrado has played a lot this season and a bit of a rest would do him good; Aguero needs a bit more game time to get up to full speed. Everyone a winner.

Wouldn't be too surprised though to see Aguero start and come off after an hour in order to get a longer time on the pitch.

more lazy than useless said:
I'd be happy enough with Dzeko - Negrado starting and Aguero coming on for Negrado after 50 or 60 mins.

Dzeko has earned the right to start; Negrado has played a lot this season and a bit of a rest would do him good; Aguero needs a bit more game time to get up to full speed. Everyone a winner.

Wouldn't be too surprised though to see Aguero start and come off after an hour in order to get a longer time on the pitch.

Not been a huge success when Kun starts with Edin! Ease Kun back in gradually - don't want that calf going again while SN is out!

3 points and continue our side of this fine staring contest we're having with the chavs and the tarquin paupers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.