City v Cardiff Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andouble said:
Hart, Zab, MDM, Kompany, Kolarov, Milner, Fernandinho, Silva, Navas, Aguero, Negredo

give Yaya some extra rest
I've kept this within myself for so long, but it's one of my biggest pet hates at the moment, so i've finally cracked... why does everyone call Demichelis "MDM"? How on earth are they his initials??? Martin Demichelis is MD. It's quite simple!

Sorry for that. Please continue!

Tricky_Trev said:
Andouble said:
Hart, Zab, MDM, Kompany, Kolarov, Milner, Fernandinho, Silva, Navas, Aguero, Negredo

I've kept this within myself for so long, but it's one of my biggest pet hates at the moment, so i've finally cracked... why does everyone call Demichelis "MDM"? How on earth are they his initials??? Martin Demichelis is MD. It's quite simple!

You must have a great life mate if that is all you have been keeping locked up in your troubled mind ;-) Glad you let it all go in the end, your soul is cleansed, you can move on with your life..!

Blue Til Death said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Andouble said:

You must have a great life mate if that is all you have been keeping locked up in your troubled mind ;-) Glad you let it all go in the end, your soul is cleansed, you can move on with your life..!
It feels great! :)

Hart - Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Kolarov - Fernandinho, Silva, Milner, Navas - Negredo Dzeko

Bench: Pantillimon, Clichy, Lescott, Richards, Lopes, Garcia, Aguero

Take Negredo off after 60 minutes for Aguero as giving Dzeko the full 90 minutes would be a morale boost for him. If we're winning then Aguero will only further consolidate this or if we're not breaking through Aguero will devastate the tired opposition and hopefully grab a goal to win it.

If we're winning easily I'd like to see Lopes get some time too.

Tricky_Trev said:
Blue Til Death said:
Tricky_Trev said:

It feels great! :)

That's good to know, always happy when fellow blues are happy, maybe you should consider changing your name now to The New Tricky_ Trev ;-)

With us requiring only 1 more goal for the magic 100, it would be a shame to leave certain players out.

.....................Augreo..........Dzeko.....................

.........Silva................Negredo.....................Navas..

.......................Yaya...........Fernandinho.................

Kolarov...........Kompany....Zabaleta

...................................Hart...................................

a little risky and bold but fuck it......batter um

I'd stick with Edin and the beast up front maybe give Kun another 30 mins later if we're comfortable (2 or 3 up) i'd give Demichelis another game he was outstanding the other day against Newcastle be nice to have Ya Ya back to add backup just behind the front 2.I can't see anything but a comfortable win 2 or 3 nil but ugly 1 nil is fine by me too 3 points is 3 points !

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Nastasic Kolarov
Navas Yaya Fernandinho Silva
Negredo Aguero

Pants, Richards, Clichy, Garcia, Milner, Jovetic (optimistic?), Dzeko

Rodwell, Jovetic, and Richards on the bench hopefully.<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:33 pm --<br /><br />Rodwell, Jovetic, and Richards on the bench hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.