City v Cardiff Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
madcitehfan said:
3 points please. No matter the score as long as we get the points.

This. The surest thing that will lead to dropped points is the arrogance that we just have to show up to win by a street

Re: City v Cardiff Pre Match Thread

Thaksinssoldier said:
Last time everyone got this cocky was against Palace and look what happened there.

Also, Gary Medel basically made Yaya and Fernandinho his b***h last game, so lets not go getting too overconfident here, despite logic telling us we should win easy.

If we score in the first 10-15 mins, we'll win at a canter. Anything after that, it'll be a much lower score.

Good old magical thinking, we better not get confident it will curse us I tell yee!

After the game reporters were worried about the marks that appeared on the new cardiff managers face as he refused to talk to the waiting media.....

but all is ok as they are just Ole Gunners sulk scars..

Taxi coat kebab bye..

Hart, Zab, MDM, Kompany, Kolarov, Milner, Fernandinho, Silva, Navas, Aguero, Negredo

give Yaya some extra rest

Fixed!

Ideally it'd be the perfect game for Rodwell but doubt he'll even make the bench

Think we are allowed to be confident. But over-confident? Revenge-seeking? These are things that can only turn against us.

Lets ensure we take 3 points, even as dull as we did it vs Palace.
If we lead comfortably, lets go all out and attack to try and score the next. And the next. And ...

Not too interested who starts the game. Just hope we have both Yaya and Silva back to provide much needed creativity upfront.

We will score and I put my money on a safe be: Negredo to score the 100th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.