City v Celtic post match

Bigot mate why am I a bigot.

For pointing out the lovely songs YOUR clubs sing about.

Also point out its only Celtic tgat boo the minutes silence

It's only Celtic that put banners uo about poppies etc etc..

What's bigoted about me pointing this out ?..

As I said I have a soft spot for a Glasgow club , but not tge one you thought not the other bigot club Rangers..

Classing a whole group for the actions of some is not a reasonable or fair position.

We will just have to agree to differ.

It's taking up too much space. Head and in here than it deserves.

I attended the U19 game against Schalke in 2015 when Sane was by far the best player on the pitch.
I can't remember if Roberts played, but I definitely saw him last season in the same competition.at Monchengladbach.

Sane seems to be physically more imposing and undoubtedly has blistering pace from a standing start. His progress will be a benchmark for Pep's overall success.
Roberts will need an extra trick because currently he resembles a young Adam Johnson at Boro. Obviously it's in our interests for him to do well at Celtic, but he needs to be stronger, both on and off the ball, to get more involved.

I attended the U19 game against Schalke in 2015 when Sane was by far the best player on the pitch.
I can't remember if Roberts played, but I definitely saw him last season in the same competition.at Monchengladbach.

Sane seems to be physically more imposing and undoubtedly has blistering pace from a standing start. His progress will be a benchmark for Pep's overall success.
Roberts will need an extra trick because currently he resembles a young Adam Johnson at Boro. Obviously it's in our interests for him to do well at Celtic, but he needs to be stronger, both on and off the ball, to get more involved.

He was the best player that day v City's U19s & was rewarded by being promoted to the first team, as he rightly should be, scored v Real Madrid, learned how to play at a higher level & has never looked back since.

Some of City's kids, who were performing just as well or better than that, at times that season, were stil in the reserves two years later & are now in limbo on loan, probably never to fulfil their potential.

But some we have coming through now, are potential stars & we have a proper manager who cares, plus already, Sterling, Sane, Baby Jesus, Kelechi, Zinchenko is playing a blinder at PSV, Unal scoring for fun, loads more at U15, 16 etc level, please Pep just stay on & build us a team out of this lot.

If I knew Pep would be here in 5 years to see that through, I'd trade not winning a trophy for 3.

He was the best player that day v City's U19s & was rewarded by being promoted to the first team, as he rightly should be, scored v Real Madrid, learned how to play at a higher level & has never looked back since.

Some of City's kids, who were performing just as well or better than that, at times that season, were stil in the reserves two years later & are now in limbo on loan, probably never to fulfil their potential.

But some we have coming through now, are potential stars & we have a proper manager who cares, plus already, Sterling, Sane, Baby Jesus, Kelechi, Zinchenko is playing a blinder at PSV, Unal scoring for fun, loads more at U15, 16 etc level, please Pep just stay on & build us a team out of this lot.

If I knew Pep would be here in 5 years to see that through, I'd trade not winning a trophy for 3.

I agree with most of that, but I'm still not convinced about the reasoning behind the purchase,and then immediate farming of Zinchenko, Unal Mooy etc
Were they bought as long term additions, or part of a clever add-on strategy to fund the annual stellar signing?

I rewatched the whole game, mainly focussing on Roberts, Sane, Tosin, Maffeo & Kelechi. Oh & Zabba.

Sane was quite often in a conventional fullback position, in a 4, even though it was technically a back 3, with Maffeo forward doing the pressing. His discipline was fantastic. Then he was making 60 yard runs, at pace, & passing he fullback at the other end. Nolito & Gundogan often didn't have the radar to spot him. Silva/DeBruyne would.

Then he was getting back, not instantly, but in perfectly good time. 1v1 Roberts couldn't get a sniff out of him. He was the most dangerous attacking player & a decent defender, in the same game. I'm convinced now that Pep could make a fullback out of him if he wanted (not that he will).

Incredible people in the media saw Roberts' two moments dribbling past Clichy of evidence he's closer to the level required than Sane.

Ok, I bow too your analytical skills. I have to look for these sort of things more in future.

~How was Tosin, cos I saw a couple of times he let the attacker run away from him and recieve the ball but others are telling me he was actually quite good

I agree with most of that, but I'm still not convinced about the reasoning behind the purchase,and then immediate farming of Zinchenko, Unal Mooy etc
Were they bought as long term additions, or part of a clever add-on strategy to fund the annual stellar signing?

I think some, such as Mooy & some of the African lads, etc are just wild cards in the hope they blossom into something, but otherwise we may make a small profit or use them for our other clubs & as bargaining chips.

I think the kids like Zinchenko, Unal, Moreno are in the 'potential superstar' bracket so we just sign them & hope one lives up to it. If they don't, we haven't lost much.

All 3 of those have got real, jaw dropping ability imo. Just have to see if they have the rest to go with it.

Ok, I bow too your analytical skills. I have to look for these sort of things more in future.

~How was Tosin, cos I saw a couple of times he let the attacker run away from him and recieve the ball but others are telling me he was actually quite good

I would agree with that. 'Quite good' but not yet upto speed in thought imo. Tbh the game passed him by a bit I thought but it's hardly surprising. Everything will be happening around him twice as fast as he normally sees, in front of 50k people.

It's great that he has had a taste of it in a proper game. Now he has an idea what he needs to do & what to work on. We'll see how quickly he 'gets it'.

Bigot mate why am I a bigot.

For pointing out the lovely songs YOUR clubs sing about.

Also point out its only Celtic tgat boo the minutes silence

It's only Celtic that put banners uo about poppies etc etc..

What's bigoted about me pointing this out ?..

As I said I have a soft spot for a Glasgow club , but not tge one you thought not the other bigot club Rangers..
Oh boo hoo a nasty person doesn't like a flower, therefore I will label an entire support as bigots.
This is pathetic whining victimhood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.