City v Celtic - Pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CITY XI | Caballero, Maffeo, Sagna, Adarabioyo, Clichy, Fernando, Zabaleta, Sane, Gundogan, Nolito, Iheanacho
CITY SUBS | Gunn, Foden, Stones, Aguero, Otamendi, Navas, Angelino
I think more right backs should start.

The sort of team i was expecting,good chance for the kids

To be fair I was i little shocked when i saw the team but then again it is great to see use start a champions league game with 3 academy players in the side.

Hoping its a back 3 with attacking wing backs.

Initially thought
6mjjldP.png

and given that our twitter account usually gets the formation wrong it could still be right yet

I expect us to get beat with that team but nice to see tosin and maffeo getting a game and hopfully sane being given a bit of fredom up in a front 3 also a 2 man holding midfield might give our defence a bit more cover. A lot of things for pep to look at tonight in a game which is a frebee

I expect us to get beat with that team but nice to see tosin and maffeo getting a game and hopfully sane being given a bit of fredom up in a front 3 also a 2 man holding midfield might give our defence a bit more cover. A lot of things for pep to look at tonight in a game which is a frebee
Exactly my take on it.

Id be very surprised if he considers it anything other than that. He isnt a fan he is the boss of a team that has games coming thick and fast. There is nothing on it and I expect him to put out a side that reflects that, and our need to play some other personnel
I kind of see it the other way in that he has problems to solve with his first team players and this might be an opportunity to iron a few issues out. Not saying a full strength side, but wouldn't expect too many changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.