City v Celtic - Pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initially thought
6mjjldP.png

and given that our twitter account usually gets the formation wrong it could still be right yet

Surely not Clichy as a wing back. He's useless with the ball.

Hoping Adarabioyo has a great game. Some people think he's not quite ready for the first team. That may prove to be correct but Nastasic was also 19 when he had his debut against Real Madrid and he went on to have a decent run in the first team. Big chance for Tosin tonight.

he was crap though tbf :)

I'm hoping Sane can get going tonight, just feel his confidence isn't too high and this could be a great chance for him to express himself more.

Not too bothered about he line up....game is just a chance to give some players a good run out....

2 kids in the line up being played.....with suspensions/injuries over the the xmas period we made need to give them this experience and to see if they are ready...with the way that Ottomendi has been playing Tosin probably deserves a chance but Im not sure he is ready but this will be great experience for him. They young lad at full back has already shown he is probably able to meet the challenge but this is another good test for him

Strong defensive two in the middle and its been mooted on here by many over the years about the possibility of Zabba moving into a defensive midfield role (whether he actually lines up there is to be seen I suppose)

Gudongan on to help Sane through who started to show a little promise vs Chelski - ne now needs to grab this game by the scruff of the neck as he has a real chance over the next few weeks with the suspension of Kun to stake a claim....manu on here before we bought him were of the opinion that he could be used as a back up centre forward....I not too sure he is anywhere near that at present but this is a good chance for him to start looking at that role as even though he will obviously line up wide the fluidity between him and the other two should be what Pep is looking for.

No pressure on them as the result really doesn't mean anything.......so hopefully they will all relax

Hoping Adarabioyo has a great game. Some people think he's not quite ready for the first team. That may prove to be correct but Nastasic was also 19 when he had his debut against Real Madrid and he went on to have a decent run in the first team. Big chance for Tosin tonight.

his age isn't why i don't think he is ready....his ability is..he seems a little nieve at times but this will come only with experience so tonight is a great chance for him to gain some of that.

I'm hoping Sane can get going tonight, just feel his confidence isn't too high and this could be a great chance for him to express himself more.
Thought he showed signs of what he can do against Chelsea, first time I've been impressed with him, hope he can kick on.

Amazed to see him play Kelechi given we dont have Kun for 4 games.

Huge risk as an injury to the lad tonight will really put us in the shit and yes, we can play kevin up top and have other options but its still a huge risk and a huge call imo.

Other than that, i expected a second string side and thats exactly what we have got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.