CITY v Chelsea - Official Match Thread

We're doing ok, defensively we're pretty sound but it's a little pointless if Milner keeps getting the ball and no one is making runs into the box.
Boyata is having a fine game

keemcfc said:
"Ofcorse City do have 170 million DOLLARS worth of players on the bench..."

Oh, nice use of the exchange rate you condiscending pricks, do you not like using the pound? or would it sound a bit cheap?

Wankers.

EPIC FAIL.
The stream you're watching is ESPN America ;) As in - for viewers in the USA who uses DOLLARS...

80s Shorts said:
Ragnarok said:
Average first half the only positive being that our defence has been excellent.

LOL get rid of one matchday troll and up pops another FFS

How is having a different opinion than you trolling? I think our midfield deserves a little bit more credit, but he's not that far off.

keemcfc said:
"Ofcorse City do have 170 million DOLLARS worth of players on the bench..."

Oh, nice use of the exchange rate you condiscending pricks, do you not like using the pound? or would it sound a bit cheap?

Wankers.

I guess they think my fellow Americans and I are unable to master simple math.

Uhaul said:
Ragnarok said:
Average first half the only positive being that our defence has been excellent.

You have to recognize that Silva was brilliant.

Silva has been good but i am focusing on overall play here.Overall , only our defence has been good , midfield and attack have been average/

Kolo MOM thus far imo, he's covered for Boyata extremely well, he's played RB as much as he's been in the center. Don't agree that Boyata has been great, but he hasn't been completed exploited yet, which is to his credit since he's out of position, but he's ball chasing and vacating the space too much for my comfort

I think you need to bring AJ on for Milner, who just doesn't have it tonight. I'd love to have AJ making some of these runs at Ivanovic. Silva has been very impressive, won the ball in the midfield quite a bit and has been very probing, fun player to watch. Yaya needs to assert a bit more, it's almost like Silva's roaming is affecting him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.