CITY v Chelsea - Official Match Thread

its nice to be able to enjoy a game so much without any goals, good quality footy from both sides, its gonna get tighter in the 2nd half and I can`t see more than 1 goal either way.

Ragnarok said:
Average first half the only positive being that our defence has been excellent.

Oh, that and drawing with far and away the best team in the league.

Fook off back to ragcafe, I just had a look there and they are inventing reasons why we are sh!t.

OK, now I bring you all this weeks half time entertainment!

1240479699_chunky_girl.gif

Aussie! said:
AJ on 2ND HALF FOR MILNER PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's all well and good, and I realise milner hasn't been great - but when ur job is to create and every time you get the ball there is only one blue shirt ahead of you and 4 defenders - i don't see what else he can do

not a dig at anyone, our tactics are spot on for this type of game - just the way it is

Very tactical first half.

Let Ancelotti make the first move, then bobby can counter that and take us to three points.

Defence Excellent..Boyata showing Drogba no respect...love it!
Silva has impressed with good ball winning
Tevez is too alone up front but will work forever until a chance comes.

COME ON CITY

keemcfc said:
"Ofcorse City do have 170 million DOLLARS worth of players on the bench..."

Oh, nice use of the exchange rate you condiscending pricks, do you not like using the pound? or would it sound a bit cheap?

Wankers.

Surprised they didn't call it 2 billion lire or something what with the way they've been reminding us every 30 seconds in the build up that both managers are Italian.

the--dud said:
keemcfc said:
"Ofcorse City do have 170 million DOLLARS worth of players on the bench..."

Oh, nice use of the exchange rate you condiscending pricks, do you not like using the pound? or would it sound a bit cheap?

Wankers.

EPIC FAIL.
The stream you're watching is ESPN America ;) As in - for viewers in the USA who uses DOLLARS...

I haven't heard anyone substitute dollars for pounds on previous broadcasts.

Milner will be much more effective for us when we play a 'proper' centre forward, that isn't me slagging Tevez off but there were quite a few occasions when Milner had no one in the box to play to.

Boyata is Prob Better at RB.....Looks at Lot more confident anyways and can cross better than micah...and doesnt look like he's gonna fall over every 2mins when the ball iis in his posession

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.