CITY v Chelsea - Official Match Thread

Mantel said:
jeffmr2 said:
Silva actually does looks big enough for the premiership
He will bring us some

silvawear.png

Silvawear.

CSI-MIAMi.jpg

Best I've seen us play since Liverpool, if we keep it up and win it'll be our greatest win this season!

Boyata has impressed me immensely, terrific at right-back so far. What a player he could become!

Thrilling tactical stuff going on, brilliant to watch. Loving this game!!

MaxMCFC said:
Boyata has been outstanding, out of position only 19. Hes looked brilliant, also little suprised by silva winning balls in midfield and also having the ability to get in some great positions.
Maybe 2 up front would change the game, although risky with chelsea's formation

Agree on Boyata, but you know, we haven't given away a real goal yet this year, and I worry about his stuff off the ball in the box. I really don't want to lose this to a penalty.

Cheesy said:
zinaldo1982 said:
Technically milner is just pants,yes he works hard but we are not going to win matches because of his amazing play.

Don't mind fans other clubs on here but your constant trolling is just designed to cause aggro.

Bye.

u improved the matchday forum 100 % Cheers Cheesy.

"Ofcorse City do have 170 million DOLLARS worth of players on the bench..."

Oh, nice use of the exchange rate you condiscending pricks, do you not like using the pound? or would it sound a bit cheap?

Wankers.

Great game so far, Boyata has done a great job, just need to click a bit more in the final 1/3rd and its OURS, YES< YES FACKIN YES

Matched them tactically in the first half. Boyata doing well as is Zab (yes i know he dived in again!). Mid field looks ok and silva is enjoying himself. Carlos is a bit off the pace today. I wonder if we'll see Ade on for him before 80 minutes? We're just missing that razor edge up front. We could well nick this as could they.

Good defensive game so far as i think both teams are well matched and we are a little too afraid to give too much space to the other so i guess in the second half things might open up a little bit as we all go for the win.

Surprised with silva combativeness,he is really getting stuck in and boyata could be a great right back in the making,zab booked so maybe we might have to sub him off but good game right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.