CITY v Chelsea - Official Match Thread

bluemoon32 said:
Boyata is playing well but Kolo deserves a pat on the back for covering behind me at every opportunity

are you Boyata tweeting in the dressing room?

Wow, I can't believe how many of you are so enthralled with Boyata's performance. He's been tentative forward while given acres of space, could very well have two cards, and has been masterfully covered by Toure on multiple occasions. Lets not mistake results for performance. It's fun that he's homegrown and young in a huge game, and it's even more fun that he plastered that diver Drogba, but he's very high risk right now

bluemoon32 said:
Boyata is playing well but Kolo deserves a pat on the back for covering behind me at every opportunity

Is that you Boyata? How is the dressing room atmosphere?

IlDivinCodino said:
I will be alone in this, however, I would like to see Adebayor/Santa Cruz on for Tevez or Milner. If we're going to play with so much width and whip good balls into the box we need a striker who can get on something in the air.

No point taking Milner off if we bring on another forward, his crosses are dangerous if we can get people in the box

teddykgb said:
Kolo MOM thus far imo, he's covered for Boyata extremely well, he's played RB as much as he's been in the center. Don't agree that Boyata has been great, but he hasn't been completed exploited yet, which is to his credit since he's out of position, but he's ball chasing and vacating the space too much for my comfort

I think you need to bring AJ on for Milner, who just doesn't have it tonight. I'd love to have AJ making some of these runs at Ivanovic. Silva has been very impressive, won the ball in the midfield quite a bit and has been very probing, fun player to watch. Yaya needs to assert a bit more, it's almost like Silva's roaming is affecting him

If we bring on AJ for Milner on the left we need a real 9 in the middle so it would need Ade on foe Teves. You could go with AJ on the right with Silva in the middle and no one on the left. To do this Barry would have to play a little further forward.

Ragnarok said:
bluemoon32 said:

Is that you Boyata? How is the dressing room atmosphere?

It's great, apart from Mancini never speaks to anyone ;)

IlDivinCodino said:
I will be alone in this, however, I would like to see Adebayor/Santa Cruz on for Tevez or Milner. If we're going to play with so much width and whip good balls into the box we need a striker who can get on something in the air.
Adebayor or AJ for Milner.

I don't if changes need to be made now as we have been solid at the back and in the midfield so changes could deter that,leave it like that and see how it goes and then 65 minutes mark bring on johnson and maybe ade .

Apparently, if these managers weren't Italians they would be comfortable with losing the game today.

These halftime commentators are morons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.