City v Chelsea Post Match Thread

We knew where our weakness lay namely defensive midfield and central defender. We decided to chance it and not strengthen ...Well thats just come back to bite us big time... MDM was an embarrassment in that position , Nastatic is appalling I'd rather we'd played Lescott who is crap.

Well we saved £35 million but just took a major dent in our title hopes...

CHelsea got it spot on. Hazard was fanstastic. Luiz marked Silva out of the game. No complaints over the result.
Nastasic has severely regressed. He was wank.

As depressing as it was inevitable, once I'd seen the teamsheet. Still, win on the weekend and we could still be top, with a very decent run of league fixtures to come. Get Aguero, Nasri and Fern back, and we'll still win it.

MSP said:
henryhoover said:
should of made something from all those corners, out swingers hardly ever work

I was screaming for Kolarov to take that last corner from the right side. I just can't understand why we don't use left footed players for right corners and vice-verse

It's part of Peller's dogma.

Obviously gutted but I'm OK with it. They played better and we were wasteful. Keep Calm and carry on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.