City v Chelsea Post Match Thread

Too many players (Negredo, Dzeko, Silva, Navas) had bad games against a side who looked like they wanted it more. We might have got away with it against the lesser teams, but not against Chelsea. Key to the game was who scored first & them doing it gave them the confidence and made our boys nervous - if we'd took our early chances, it would have been a completely different game, but then if my Auntie had bollocks, she'd be my Uncle.

I saw enough however when we ran them ragged in the last 15 mins to honestly believe that WE ARE the best team in the league and will win the Prem by 6 points.

Play like that against Barcelona though & we might concede 10!!

waspish said:
Pellegrini's record again Mourinho is poor what is worrying Is Pellegrini doesn't lean and stick to what he believes 4-4-2 is it a strength or a weakness?

I don't know about his other clubs but he is directed here by those above him in the club to play an attacking style no matter what.

The best team won on the night we need to take it on the chin move on and learn from it

Manchester_lalala said:
Chelsea are missing one player and that is a world class striker. Without one they will always be second favourites and still are. They played brilliantly tonight but we can't forget that we out played them at the bridge, only for then to snatch a win some how. Be interesting to see how we get on in the fa cup, but I'm a lot less confident without fernandinho. We've been saying all season an injury to him or toure will kill us. Look what happens straight after the transfer window closes.
Did we outplay them at the Bridge?

We had a lot of possession and scored a wonder goal. But what else did we do? We didn't make Cech make any saves, we didn't have any close chances past the post or just over. I thought it was easy for Chelsea and we just played right into their hands as we did exactly what they wanted us to do all game.

There was some pretty passing in the middle third of the pitch but we didn't threaten nearly enough in that game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.