City v Chelsea Post Match Thread

Pellegrini's record again Mourinho is poor what is worrying Is Pellegrini doesn't lean and stick to what he believes 4-4-2 is it a strength or a weakness?

MaineDAWG2008 said:
This goes to all u thickos who believed we would beat them 3-1 and other scores put on here. Dumb asses. U dont know f@@k all about football cocky twats!

A sentence you would never utter to a person in real life :)
You would piss and moan whilst frantically looking everywhere for someone to back you up like a coward :D

Oh well enjoy your ban you smart un-cocky twat you ;)

bluemoonste said:
Davs 19 said:
Chippy_boy said:
It used to be, I am not sure now. But at his best, he was NEVER a holding mid. Him and Yaya on their own would not have worked. But why we could not or would not play MDM behind Yaya and Milner in a midfield 3, I have no fucking idea.

One excellent season at Villa as a CM. Mancini didn't fancy him there, Pellers doesn't, a succession of England managers haven't. It's unlikely that they're all wrong.

So u think if fit he wud have been worse than MDM ?

-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:15 pm --

Davs 19 said:
Chippy_boy said:
It used to be, I am not sure now. But at his best, he was NEVER a holding mid. Him and Yaya on their own would not have worked. But why we could not or would not play MDM behind Yaya and Milner in a midfield 3, I have no fucking idea.

One excellent season at Villa as a CM. Mancini didn't fancy him there, Pellers doesn't, a succession of England managers haven't. It's unlikely that they're all wrong.

So u think if fit he wud have been worse than MDM ?

Moot point. Any manager he's played for in recent times doesn't think he's a CM. MDM has played the majority of his career there. Was he great tonight ? Obviously not. Was YaYa, obviously not. Pellers and Mancini both played, Garcia there before Jimmy. Pellers plays Garcia, MDM and Rodwell there before Jimmy.

On that basis, I'd be pretty stupid to disagree with a succession of top class professional managers who all seem to have the same opinion of Milners capabilities in that role.

Pellers, wenger, guardiola, play football their way, no matter what, whereas that twat mourinho plays a specific tactic based on whoever he plays

They had effectively 6 defenders playing tonight and every Clarence we made from the back or direct from hart they won the headers and won the ball

They new that with demichellis in midfield we were a ball player down, and it played right into that's twats hands

Bad day at the office, hopefully we will put it right, though my concern is, and I said it weeks ago, is we don't have enough squad players to play the way pellets wants to, in particular centre mid

Chelsea are missing one player and that is a world class striker. Without one they will always be second favourites and still are. They played brilliantly tonight but we can't forget that we out played them at the bridge, only for then to snatch a win some how. Be interesting to see how we get on in the fa cup, but I'm a lot less confident without fernandinho. We've been saying all season an injury to him or toure will kill us. Look what happens straight after the transfer window closes.

bluemoonste said:
Proelia said:
People think milners a great cm now? Theres a reason RM,MP and woy dont play him there

Milners best position is CM. He's not a winger
And your the qualified manager ? While the other three are not?

TCIB said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:
This goes to all u thickos who believed we would beat them 3-1 and other scores put on here. Dumb asses. U dont know f@@k all about football cocky twats!

A sentence you would never utter to a person in real life :)
You would piss and moan whilst frantically looking everywhere for someone to back you up like a coward :D

Oh well enjoy your ban you smart un-cocky twat you ;)

What do you suppose the letters DAWG stand for in his name ?
Dumb
And
Wanks
Goats.

NQCitizen said:
steviemc said:
St Ives blue said:
What an absolute cock!

After beating Spurs 6-0, Arsenal 6-3 and United 4-1 at home it was entirely feasible that we could beat Chelsea 3-1.

Just out of interest, and as you know everything about football, what was your score prediction?
And if Maureen was the tactical god that some people make him out to be, there's a massive hole in their logic. Why the fook isn't he above us in the league? Or does he just choose to do it when he feels like it?

He's level on points having faced harder fixtures? I wouldn't call that a massive hole in logic.

If he was a tactical genius he'd probably have won a champions league, serie a, PL and La Liga. Which he has.
At this point in time, MP has produced more points. That is all that matters to our club this season, one game at a time. History gloating is what the rags still cling to.

der-bomber said:
l can accept defeats like this , as the best team on the night won , they deserved it .

An absolute tactical masterclass by them .

They were set-up better , were well drilled , looked dangerous throughout and ultimately wanted it more ...

Whoever scouted Garcia as a defensive midfielder for us at Benfica and overlooked Matic wants shooting ...

Absolutely this. Big mistake in only bringing in Fern' to the midfield in the summer.

Have said since then that if we lose either him or Yaya to injury etc then we'd be in trouble.

Pelligrini in the post match press conference saying Fern' will be out for 3 or 4 weeks.

come on people keep your heads on, tonight was the first defeat in a long time especially at home, we lost 1-0 to a title contender who tactically beat us hands down tonight. We have a couple of injuries to vital players and some may argue we deserved a point tonight, come on get a grip.
We have Norwich away next game which we should expect 3 points from and arsenal have Liverpool away, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. we are still well and truly in the title race and we are STILL second.

This is a world class team which we should all be proud to support and watch, lets not let one defeat cause everyone to go nutty and lose it !! lets look forward and look forward to climbing the table some more :). CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.