City v Chelsea post match

Still can't get over how bad Otamendi was for Chelsea's first two goals! I'm gutted, we were on top and in control of the game up until Chelsea's first.

In terms of our goalkeepers and defenders; who is genuinely good enough? Who would get into other top sides in Europe? Stones and Kompany, but Kompany is always injured, so one defender.
Stones lmao he's gash.

I feel like a broken record after each game.. our back line is not up to par. I can't watch Otamendi anymore. He is so wreckless, he flies up to the midfield unsuccessfully most time, leaves other defenders in bad situations behind him. Kolorav doesnt offer enough anymore to not play a younger, faster FB.

I know Navas does some things well, but we can surely find someone with pace and a work rate who can offer something with the ball at his feet. Navas plays like someone using the d-pad in FIFA.

Not thrilled with Aguero's play in general this year. Seems hes gotten most of his goals in a few games when the game was out of reach. Unlucky for KDB, he makes so many plays for us i"ll give him a pass. Maybe an Aguero ban and more playing time for Kelechi is a good thing.

I still raging how Chaloubi doesn't get a red card, Side show Bob gets away with cynical fouls yet again,and as for that cnut Fabushat, sneaky cheap shot on Ferni, what did he expect? We all know if it was the other way round this would be trial by media until the FA cnuts do something.
Missing open goals is absolutely unforgivable. I don't mind us conceding goals, as long as we score one more than they do when the final whistle blows. I'll probably get shit for saying, Bravo is poor, he's not used to this pace and looks like a rabbit in the headlights, Otamendi is shocking and as for Kolarov, I can only think he has some inside info on Pep. We HAVE to get this defence bolstered in the transfer window or we could be staring down the barrel of 5th place very quickly.

KDB scores to make it 2-0 rather than hitting the bar and this thread would be all about how we'll piss the league and Pep is God.

We were the better side overall. The difference being they are ruthless as fuck whereas we are far to fucking nice.

Move on guys.

This ^ straight to the point and totally agreed!

Is there any of our players that you like. You seems to spend a lot of time running down players and
the club, in general.
Yes quite a few, but only a handful are actually good enough for us. Do you genuinely rate stones? From our whole squad maybe 3 or 4 players are good enough to start for a top team.

Not too upset by this one - thought we were the better side overall, but Chelsea took their chances better than we did. There's nothing more I can add about the refereeing - entirely inconsistent, and i'm being polite because he has had enough of my frustrations for one day.

It's been a steady decline , we really lack a true leader on the pitch. Pep is a great manager but he can't be captain too

Yes quite a few, but only a handful are actually good enough for us. Do you genuinely rate stones? From our whole squad maybe 3 or 4 players are good enough to start for a top team.

Stones is decent, imo. He does though need to improve. But he's young and has time on his side.
Far from gash, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.