City v Chelsea post match

Deeply disappointing day shafted by a corrupt referee and let down by ill discipline at the end by Aguero and Fernandinho.
Utterly crazy to behave like that irrespective of what's gone on, so we will now be without them for 3 games, maybe more.

Our defence is disastrous and overall we've again tossed away a good start in the league with dreadful home form again.
It's looking like a mirror image now of last season, a battle for top4 and complete inability to beat any of the sides around us.
Surely given the summer investment we should be better than this?. Lose another one and the title is done. Fuming.

Yes quite a few, but only a handful are actually good enough for us. Do you genuinely rate stones? From our whole squad maybe 3 or 4 players are good enough to start for a top team.

That is a ridiculous statement. If we only had three or four players good enough for a top team we would not be the top team we actually are. Listen to Contes view or Koemans for a knowledgeable assessment of where we stand.

I've calmed down a bit now. Can't wait to see what Jug eared crisp face has to say on MOTD. And no doubt Shearer will be having his usual weekly Costa wank-fest.

Can't add an awful lot more than what's been put forward already.

Ultimately we take our chances and we're winning that game by 4 or 5. With each missed chance I tried not think that it wasn't our day until KDBs sitter. Thought it would end 1-1 then but kolarov, bravo and otamendi decided otherwise.

Stones is decent, imo. He does though need to improve. But he's young and has time on his side.
Far from gash, though.
He needs to hit the gym if he ever wants to succeed, far too soft. The signs he's shown so far haven't been promising for me.

That is a ridiculous statement. If we only had three or four players good enough for a top team we would not be the top team we actually are. Listen to Contes view or Koemans for a knowledgeable assessment of where we stand.
I don't need to listen to their assessments I'm watching with my own eyes and all I'm saying week in week out is kamikaze style defending and wank finishing.

It's not just the results. It's the performances.

The players look bereft of confidence and totally confused as to what to do.

If we had only realised it at the time but my god we had a proper manager in Bobby. I used to go to games like today thinking "if we aren't on it today we'll only win 1 or 2 nil". Now I go to games dreading what I'll see. And the football itself isn't exactly rip roaring. It's boring.

And pep himself hardly looks interested. It's like he's regretting it now he's realised the EPL isn't like Spain or Germany.

I'm gutted. Again.

KDB scores to make it 2-0 rather than hitting the bar and this thread would be all about how we'll piss the league and Pep is God.

We were the better side overall. The difference being they are ruthless as fuck whereas we are far to fucking nice.

Move on guys.

Totally agree the best team lost. My mate summed us up in one word, "naive". We were mugged today no doubt about it, but as you say we move on.

If we had only realised it at the time but my god we had a proper manager in Bobby. I used to go to games like today thinking "if we aren't on it today we'll only win 1 or 2 nil". Now I go to games dreading what I'll see. And the football itself isn't exactly rip roaring. It's boring.

And pep himself hardly looks interested. It's like he's regretting it now he's realised the EPL isn't like Spain or Germany.

I'm gutted. Again.

Which bits of peps demeanour help you draw the conclusion that he's disinterested?

I'm gutted. Again.

nostalgia eh. when mancini was manager there was just as many fans moaning and wanting him gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.