City v Chelsea post match

Missed the game today but just seen motd as fellow fans views have to be taken with a pinch of salt. So with just highlights viewed

Sending off for luiz on aguero 50/50
Penalty claim against Kante stonewaller
Created loads for 60 minutes and should have wrapped the game up
Otamendi had a shocker for two of the goals
Bravo got his angles wrong for the second
The third goal on the break happens when you are chasing the game
Aguero tackle was a shocker and the push on aguero was understandable but the player should have got a yellow
Don't think the ref saw the slap on dinho with everything going off, fabregas suckered dinho into a reaction and the red was inevitable.

Ref was crap, our defence was crap, our finishing was crap.
We will not win the league this season with that defence.

I hate to see fans wishing harm on players. Especially with recent events. It's just a sport and I would hate any player no matter the team they represent to suffer.
I agree completely it's uncalled for, but not including fabregas right?....

BIG mistake from Sergio.... that tackle should have been on Anthony "I'm an Alty fan don't you know" Taylor.

If/when he next turns up at the Etihad we must make sure he gets it, full blast for 90 minutes.

Absolute James Hunt.

I'd like to just blame the ref but equally culpable were De Bruyne for the two missed chances, Kolarov and Otamendi for crap defending and where the fuck was Bravo for the Willian goal? Have to give some credit to Chelsea for being clinical. Apart from that we played some good football. On another day, playing in much the same way, we could have easily beaten them.

Missed the game today but just seen motd as fellow fans views have to be taken with a pinch of salt. So with just highlights viewed

Sending off for luiz on aguero 50/50
Penalty claim against Kante stonewaller
Created loads for 60 minutes and should have wrapped the game up
Otamendi had a shocker for two of the goals
Bravo got his angles wrong for the second
The third goal on the break happens when you are chasing the game
Aguero tackle was a shocker and the push on aguero was understandable but the player should have got a yellow
Don't think the ref saw the slap on dinho with everything going off, fabregas suckered dinho into a reaction and the red was inevitable.

Ref was crap, our defence was crap, our finishing was crap.
We will not win the league this season with that defence.

You missed the game today but you're trusting MOTD to give you enough information to comment against blues who were there?

If you had been there you would have seen Luiz run deliberately into Aguero with no intention of getting the ball. The camera angles carefully selected by MOTD didn't show the trajectory of both players clearly. Luiz knew exavtly what he was doing and took Aguero out. Red card.

Thought we played well for the most part.

The players were clearly rattled by the poor decisions made by the ref and aguero was clearly frustrated with himself before the bad challenge!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.