City v Chelsea post match

Plenty said about the kdb miss, but the decision to shoot instead of square to sane after his box to box run (before the open goal chance) also huge.
I love the guy but where the fuck was his head at today

By his impeccably high standards, I thought he was poor today.

Made some poor choices and the ball just wasn't getting out of his feet as well as it usually does.

Sergio really hates Luiz doesn't he.

Otamendi has to go IMO. He's a liability and an accident waiting to happen every single match.

How was the foul by Kante on Gundogan not a penalty?

Absolutely disgusting from Sergio on Luiz but as said above if the referee controls the game it doesn't come to that. I wonder if retrospective action will be taking firstly for Chalobah steaming in and shoving Sergio to the floor and secondly for Fabregas' petulent slap before Dinho's brain-loss moment?

Conte and his anti-football tactics are not welcome in England, just like Mourinho's aren't. They'll come undone soon enough.

Edit: I meant to add that while I can see the benefit of Bravo's footballing ability, how many saves has he not made this year that would've been bread and butter for Hart? I'm not saying that Hart is the right keeper, but we need to find a better goalkeeper than Bravo who can also play football

Last edited:
We've got no minerals and seen more interested in the theory of football that we are in winning games

That said, we played well but Chelsea are better than us
Better at gamesmanship, better at selecting a keeper who can doesn't look like an outfield player who's turn it is to go in net, better at defending basic hoof balls down the middle. Apart from that, one team looked much better than the other today, and it wasn't the team with 13 players.

Quite frankly I am proud of Sergio tonight. He did not get the proper protection from the referee all the game -and there are times when you actually have to stand up and take the law into your own hands . Luiz had that coming- the cheating arsehole and as for Fabregas he is such a slimeball- I truly wish he gets a nasty disease one day-he has been so sly and cynical all his career - he is a lowlife of the first order- that slap was so provocative,underhand and showed what that guy is about. Dinho why on earth did you not really batter him?
when you go to theirs just show them up -they are not fit to lace your boots!
But please, please, please take the chances next time!!

I hate to see fans wishing harm on players. Especially with recent events. It's just a sport and I would hate any player no matter the team they represent to suffer.

Fabregas is a ***t of the highest order.
He looks to see where the boards are to make sure he falls over them.
If there is any justice in this world he and that Chalibah wanker who started it all off by shoving Kun over should get banned...but I somehow doubt it.

Totally agree, but we all know they'll get fuck all and we'll get bans and various cockney bellends in the media spouting shite about us for the next three weeks.

Just seen the fight,fucking hell dinho was raging,an emotional week for him boiled over
Fabregas went over the hoarding on purpose.. as they said on @MOTD it was "Coronation Street" Sutton also said that Luiz stopped a goal scoring opportunity so if the rag referee had done his job then Kun could not have fouled him 2nd half...

We were sloppy and Chelsea were clinical.. helped by Bravo who couldn't stop a pig in the proverbial gynnel (sp)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.