City v Crystal Palace Post Match

Bluep*ss said:
Astley Lad said:
Wow, what a relieve to get away with that one! It was so nervy with Palace taking the game to us, particularly during the second half where we barely had a kick. The offside decision was an absolute game changer in my mind because I'm certain if that hadn't been incorrectly ruled out our players would have folded. Both Mangala and MDM in central defence looked like they would have wilted under the inevitable Palace onslaught that would have come our way had that goal been allowed. To think we were hanging on at the end, luckily we hadn't had any one sent off, albeit Fernandinho should have gone and Milner dodged on there with his boot so high it nearly grazed that Palace players ankle. Anyway, got to feel sorry for Palace and Warnock who've had victory snatched from their grasp by corrupt officiating again, I'm just amazed that Warnock seems to accept these diabolical decisions with such good grace.

Is this guy for real ???. - probably a WUM.
It's Owen Hargreaves surely?

Sky Blue said:
Astley Lad said:
Wow, what a relieve to get away with that one! It was so nervy with Palace taking the game to us, particularly during the second half where we barely had a kick. The offside decision was an absolute game changer in my mind because I'm certain if that hadn't been incorrectly ruled out our players would have folded. Both Mangala and MDM in central defence looked like they would have wilted under the inevitable Palace onslaught that would have come our way had that goal been allowed. To think we were hanging on at the end, luckily we hadn't had any one sent off, albeit Fernandinho should have gone and Milner dodged on there with his boot so high it nearly grazed that Palace players ankle. Anyway, got to feel sorry for Palace and Warnock who've had victory snatched from their grasp by corrupt officiating again, I'm just amazed that Warnock seems to accept these diabolical decisions with such good grace.

Some will bite!

They already are pmsl.

blueinsa said:
Sky Blue said:
Astley Lad said:

Some will bite!

They already are pmsl.

Yes - I did - Doh!

Rammy Blue said:
Bluep*ss said:
Astley Lad said:

Is this guy for real ???. - probably a WUM.

Whooosh.

Scary innit. Getting to the stage where posts like this need a 'THIS IS A JOKE' disclaimer.

Astley Lad said:

Thanks your that. Good to read the opion of someone who's actually been to the game. I thought I was the only one who saw it like that.

;)

I thought we were fantastic second half today and Milner put a real shift in. But I thought Nasri was absolutely outstanding today and even his work rate is good.

Really good performance today in a game many thought had "banana skin" written all over it. What impressed me most was the togetherness of the team - everyone showed the discipline to stick to the role they had to play in the team, and everyone put in 100% for the cause. Our "big" players were truly gigantic, but who on the pitch didn't give a "big" performance?

As for Peller's substitutions, I thought he got them all right: David is just back from injury and had done more than what we wanted of him, James had been excellent and an example of perpetual motion - we didn't want him injured and Fernando will protect a lead better than anyone - Nasri too had more than helped guarantee the win. Should Ambrose have replaced any of them? Well, possibly for James, but by then we didn't need goals, and I don't think the risk of injury to the young lad made it worth putting him on for 10 mins max. We may need him for longer this Christmas!

Well done lads.

A good win after a sloppy start.
However does anyone get a little frustrated by our repeated in game errors and just things that annoy the hell out of you?.

1/ Giving Free kicks away in poor areas.
2/ Hart's awful kicking, usually resulting in a throw to the opposition and the surrender of our possession.
3/ Our terrible corners, seriously when was the last time we score from one?. It's criminal that given the height we have in our team we can't get it past the first post.

I know I'm moaning but if we want to step up a level in Europe we have to improve on these things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.