City v Crystal Palace Post Match

Salford_Blue said:
Anyone know how many far Milner ran today?

After the effort he puts in every game, when he gets cramp, you know he has gone that bit further.

On a day when we needed leaders, up stepped Yaya. What an absolute monster performance.

Also special mention for MDM. So composed and graceful on the ball for a centre half. No lumps up field, control it and pass to a blue shirt regardless of pressure. Bolasie may have the speed, but there is no replacement for a footballing reading brain (you know what I mean!) and he had him nearly every time.

He should be in line for the next contract
Still can't believe all the crap MDM got at the start of last season from the Sky and BT experts ?

Top, top footballer.

spacecadet said:
Salford_Blue said:

After the effort he puts in every game, when he gets cramp, you know he has gone that bit further.

On a day when we needed leaders, up stepped Yaya. What an absolute monster performance.

Also special mention for MDM. So composed and graceful on the ball for a centre half. No lumps up field, control it and pass to a blue shirt regardless of pressure. Bolasie may have the speed, but there is no replacement for a footballing reading brain (you know what I mean!) and he had him nearly every time.

Still can't believe all the crap MDM got at the start of last season from the Sky and BT experts ?

Top, top footballer.

It wasn't just the professional pundits...

whp.blue said:
I never realized that the "I'll wear the club shop tosser Pulis" was a certified midget

Job well done there by City just a pity Pellers ruined the day a bit with that Sinclair Substitution
The fuck you on about?

OB1 said:
spacecadet said:
Salford_Blue said:

Top, top footballer.

It wasn't just the professional pundits...

Indeed. They have just moved on to Mangala....

CelesteItis said:
And this is the mark of Champions.

Would love for Pablo Zabaleta he's the fucking man to score. Great assists of his though.
Merlin was on the verge of a hat trick.
Samir keeps the ball and nobody can dispossess him.
Yaya was perhaps targeting some fan in the stands to present him/her with his jersey, but that left rocket...
What if Fern had released the ball to Sinclair... poor Maureen.

A team, a group, a side showing quality and togetherness.

I think the offside flag would have gone up very quickly if Fern had passed to Sinclair

Can't be arsed starting a new thread on it, however how shit once again was Dowd.

He really is a fucking poor excuse for a ref.

excellent performance by the lads today and that without a striker..well done well done c'mon cityyyy roll on wba now

Rammy Blue said:
Can't be arsed starting a new thread on it, however how shit once again was Dowd.

He really is a fucking poor excuse for a ref.

He's ok when he's not on the telly, but as soon as its televised, all his hand gestures are exaggerated and he's always trying to get in the game. A proper look at me ref, the likes we've not had since Graham Poll. In short, a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.