City v Crystal Palace Post Match

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Fuck off Colin, you hardly had a kick second half, moan moan moan, you fucking bitter wanker.
What do you expect him to say? Offside should be down to video. Linesman have no chance to get it right.

Mangala has started doing the simple things right and he now looks the player we paid for credit to MDM also both steady today Nasri and Silva awesome while YAYA is now showing last seasons form and deserved his goal its great to have both Kolorov and clichy vying for their place in excellent form

Was the crowd nervy? That was the first time in the second half that palace got the ball wasn't it?

Well said Pulis, cant say it was all about the disallowed goal, although in Colin's sad little mind that all there was to the whole game, we had more than 5 times the number of passes Palace had, we dominated second half.

Colin Wanker you are a sad sad little man

J_Bow said:
Solid win, the football from Silva, Nasri & Yaya was brilliant. Navas upped his game second half and Milner was his typical self.

Mangala is improving massively now, getting regular games and has been a part of 4 consecutive clean sheets iirc.

8 consecutive wins is brilliant and we can honestly play better going forward. A shame we didn't get the 4th to go top but I fancy Stoke on Monday.

Gutted Ambrose wasn't given 5-10 mins.

This - above says - you have written exactly my feelings. Thanks

PS. Special mention to Mangala the Strangala.

IH8MUFC said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Fuck off Colin, you hardly had a kick second half, moan moan moan, you fucking bitter wanker.
What do you expect him to say? Offside should be down to video. Linesman have no chance to get it right.

I expect him to be honest and say they were outplayed by a better team, the man is a total ****

pudge said:
Colin's about to burst into tears.

There's fuck all chance he saw Fernandinho. Also failed to mention Campbell's elbow on Marty

What an utter bellend

The commentary for those incidents really pissed me off. Campbell's blatant elbow barely got a mention, but Ferns arm across the face had him screaming for a red card.

To the agenda thread>>>>>

Feed the Elk said:
Was the crowd nervy? That was the first time in the second half that palace got the ball wasn't it?

In the first half but Palace didn't come to the Etihad to have their bellies rubbed.

No video of Campbell's elbow?

I don't mind Palace as a club, great fans, but I wish nothing but the worst for bellends like Warnock.

Sorry supercrystal7

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.