City v CSKA Moscow Post Match Discussion Thread

johnmc said:
Deadlyassasin said:
blueinsa said:
How many times did they try and bring the negative out of the performance 2nd half tonight as well?

Absolute world class going forward yet its dodgy this, dodgy that from not only him but fucking Quinny as well.

Fuck them all, it really must be hurting.

It's every time .

Quinn and Tyler just fuck off.

And why do they always commentate on our games?..

Tyler said Aguero has to considered one of the top 3 in the world.

Quinn said it was a joy to watch us and it was worth double the entrance fee to watch Aguero.
Can't disagree with the comments tbh, the high line is shakier than mr Stevens but the attack is sublime, enjoyable football to watch

Davs 19 said:
moomba said:
Still some work to do on defence but looking very good. Just need to get a run going.

Fernandinho OK?

6 wins out of 7 ?

Was thinking more the league. I can see us at top by Christmas if we can string a few wins together. From there we'll be hard to beat.

Last 16 here we come,fantastic attacking football aguero and negredo sublime.Only negative's we do look like conceding goals which will need to be sharpened up and silva going off hope it's nothing and is ok for sunday....

Apparently this was handed out by CSKA fans tonight

BYVMzjZIMAE-8rf.jpg

Already said my piece but cant ignore all the shit on this thread re Clichy.

Yes he gave away a daft penalty but he actually played very well tonight and looked like the Clichy of old.

Stop getting your opinions from Sky.

I honestly think if we bought 3 players in january - a goaly, left back and centre half we would win it.

andyhinch said:
johnmc said:
Deadlyassasin said:
It's every time .

Quinn and Tyler just fuck off.

And why do they always commentate on our games?..

Tyler said Aguero has to considered one of the top 3 in the world.

Quinn said it was a joy to watch us and it was worth double the entrance fee to watch Aguero.
Can't disagree with the comments tbh, the high line is shakier than mr Stevens but the attack is sublime, enjoyable football to watch

How is it?

Too many falling for the sky bullshit here. They created very few chances in the 90 mins which tells me we defended not too bad.

Clichy challenge aside which in no way tells us we have a dodgy defence as a whole and many are forgetting that we are playing an opposition who are allowed to create and score themselves and sometimes, you hold your hands up and say fair play.

marshalls said:
Trying not to be thick here.....but when we are 6 points ahead of CSKA with 2 games left to play, how are we def through to the last 16? Head hurting trying to figure it out...

Moscow are 11 goals behind us in goal difference ..... even if they win their two remaining games , which isn't likely , they won't make that up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.