City v CSKA Moscow Post Match Discussion Thread

Ducado said:
Apparently this was handed out by CSKA fans tonight

BYVMzjZIMAE-8rf.jpg

I find it unbelievable that Russians can celebrate anything to do with Nazi Germany. The people giving this shit out could have easily lost relatives to Nazi's, how much of an insult is that to their ancestors.

Hungarian blue said:
johnmc said:
Stoned Rose said:
Already said my piece but cant ignore all the shit on this thread re Clichy.

Yes he gave away a daft penalty but he actually played very well tonight and looked like the Clichy of old.

Stop getting your opinions from Sky.

Can you not see what you are saying though? That mistake in another game could have been costly. His mistake against Chelsea led to a goal. I could say Hart performances other than his mistakes have been fine. How long do you allow concentration lapses to carry on?

But he knew where he was doing that challenge, the ref didn't though. Okay, silly thing but would it have been a freekick it's not that bad.

I agree with SR, tonight he was very solid and against Norwich, too, although it wasn't the hardest task for our defence.

Are you saying it wasn't a penalty?

Bit sloppy at times! Clichy had a weird game sloppy and caught out a few times not helped by his wingers but put a really good shift in and grew in to the game. Thought we score when we wanted going forward! Yaya played in 2nd gear for a change! Too good for overall. Knockout stages we are going to have to play with a 3 man midfield cos the really good teams will pick us off at will but sure pellers knows this! Can, t wait for the knockouts now and a big european night at eitihad.

citytill1die84 said:
World class attacking performance. Tyler & Quinn made our defence sound worse than it was 1st goal was decent no complaints 2nd a silly pen other than that Panti hardly did anything other than catch a few long range shots.

I would add in a bit of sloppiness from Clichy that allowed a chance very early on, but no way was our Defence as poor as what Tyler and Quinn suggested.

black mamba said:
dronefromsector7g said:
black mamba said:
Moscow are 11 goals behind us in goal difference ..... even if they win their two remaining games , which isn't likely , they won't make that up!
No, head to head records if two teams finish level, ergo if they win 2 and we lose 2, we still pip them,

Yeah , but they WON'T finish 'level' anyway ..... we both have to play Bayern , and we are the side more likely to get something out of the game against them.

However, that's irrelevant. We are through due to head-to-head and nothing to do with goal difference.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:29 pm --<br /><br />
johnmc said:
Hungarian blue said:
johnmc said:
Can you not see what you are saying though? That mistake in another game could have been costly. His mistake against Chelsea led to a goal. I could say Hart performances other than his mistakes have been fine. How long do you allow concentration lapses to carry on?

But he knew where he was doing that challenge, the ref didn't though. Okay, silly thing but would it have been a freekick it's not that bad.

I agree with SR, tonight he was very solid and against Norwich, too, although it wasn't the hardest task for our defence.

Are you saying it wasn't a penalty?

It was 100% outside the box, the official on the line should have pointed that out to the ref.

Stupid and unnecessary challenge though.

Juan King said:
I find it unbelievable that Russians can celebrate anything to do with Nazi Germany. The people giving this shit out could have easily lost relatives to Nazi's, how much of an insult is that to their ancestors.
disregard those cretins, they are just brain dead. i personally would immediately go all medieval on anyone sporting Nazi symbols.

I was smacked in the face because I have a big nose and looked Jewish apparently...
Loads of them giving me the big nose sign then a couple came forward and twatted me. Stood there with my younger brother so wasn't after any bother

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.