City v CSKA Moscow Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
I remember the first time around in 1968 with a certain Mr Alison telling one and all that we`d "frighten Europe" or something similar.Very bad night in Turkey !!

I also remember Allison saying earlier in the year that United were rubbish. They were around 8 points clear at the top at the time if I recall correctly. After that comment they collapsed and were overtaken by City.

jared said:
Personally I hope the joe supporters get fully behind pants now. Their boy has been dropped due to his mistakes and for the good of the team. Just deal with it already. Now let's hope for a dominant game by us and zero shots on goal by them. 1-0 will do for me, second round here we come

I support Joe Hart but I also support Costel Pantilimon, because they both play in Blue for Manchester City, it is not a case of taking sides just supporting our team. Any player that is on the pitch in a Blue shirt for Manchester City will get my 1,000% support.

Eccles Blue said:
jared said:
Personally I hope the joe supporters get fully behind pants now. Their boy has been dropped due to his mistakes and for the good of the team. Just deal with it already. Now let's hope for a dominant game by us and zero shots on goal by them. 1-0 will do for me, second round here we come

I support Joe Hart but I also support Costel Pantilimon, because they both play in Blue for Manchester City, it is not a case of taking sides just supporting our team. Any player that is on the pitch in a Blue shirt for Manchester City will get my 1,000% support.

Well said..joe is no1 but his form is down..get Pants in to do the bizz for us and when the time is right and form dictates..bring Joe back..

There isn't any problems with Costel playing against CSKA as he handled the FA Cup Semi final against Chelsea without too many problems. My slight concern is with complacency throughout the rest of the team.

Ray78 said:
There isn't any problems with Costel playing against CSKA as he handled the FA Cup Semi final against Chelsea without too many problems. My slight concern is with complacency throughout the rest of the team.

Based on what exactly?

Perhaps you think we should have scored 12 on Saturday?

Just watched pellers news conference on the itv site

What is it with journalist?,an english journo called us utd and a foreign one started his question with mr mancini!

Pellers way too polite to put either straight

karen7 said:
Just watched pellers news conference on the itv site

What is it with journalist?,an english journo called us utd

James Cooper that number one Trafford arse licker so no surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.