Negredo
Dzeko

Zab
Nasty
Rodders
Nasri
Navas
Agueroooo

change aguero and nasri with dzeko and milner and i think this will be the team for tomorrow

This is probably the most vital group game for us and the team will need to be set up right - tactically and mentally. The Russians will be on a must win mission. Will be a tough game and we need to take control early to avoid a siege situation. They will play hard and direct if allowed possession and, as we know, the defence can be flaky. Got to be an attacking line up for me - 2 strikers please and, another please, Mr Pellegrini - Javi Garcia cannot play in central defence. So don't even think about that one.

Can't get to this one - kids and bonfires. But will have everything crossed.

Bellends, hope we twat 'em

Champions League: CSKA Moscow maintain racism row has been exaggerated

CSKA Moscow maintain that the racist abuse suffered by Manchester City's Yaya Toure in Russia was exaggerated.

Ahead of a return date between the two clubs in the UEFA Champions League on Tuesday, CSKA coach Leonid Slutsky has been quizzed on the events which unfolded at the Arena Khimki on 23rd October.

His side have been sanctioned by UEFA for the behaviour of their fans during that contest, with the club set to play their next European home game at a partially closed stadium.

Repeatedly pressed on the matter at Monday's pre-match press conference, Slutsky said: "We have already spoken about our official position. It is normal, like many people, we are against racism.

"What I can say is the club is categorically against racism. We think the situation has been exaggerated and there was an over-reaction."
Leonid Slutsky
"In our team we have black players. We love them and give them our support.

"As for the match, we did not hear any racial slurs, so it is difficult to comment.

"What I can say is the club is categorically against racism. We think the situation has been exaggerated and there was an over-reaction.

"We have received our punishment, and it was up to UEFA to make this decision."

A club official tried on a number of occasions to steer questions away from the racism issue at an increasingly fractious media conference but they continued to recur.

Slutsky was asked if the club would make a personal apology to Toure but would not comment.

He said: "I think we have discussed this matter enough already."

Another question was pushed away with a response of: "The sooner we finish this matter the better. It has been discussed over and over again and brings unhealthy speculation."

When asked if the club were concerned about a repeat offence from supporters at the Etihad Stadium, media director Sergei Aksenov interrupted to say: "Let us wait for them to repeat it and then feel sorry for that."

866621_Manchester_City.jpg

Well up for the game tomorrow. With silva and aguero returning to top form, I look forward to matches more, seeing them two on sync ripping teams a new one. With the players behind them I really do think we can kick start our season now and go on a good run.

FantasyIreland said:
Ray78 said:
There isn't any problems with Costel playing against CSKA as he handled the FA Cup Semi final against Chelsea without too many problems. My slight concern is with complacency throughout the rest of the team.

Based on what exactly?

Perhaps you think we should have scored 12 on Saturday?

It is based on the team thinking we have done the job in Moscow and the Norwich result. However reading the comments by the Russians it will probably give us extra motivation and hopefully my concerns are misplaced.

At least 3 people want to drop aguero in this thread. Insane in the membrane.

K-Bo said:
At least 3 people want to drop aguero in this thread. Insane in the membrane.
We can't just keep playing the same players all the time or they will burn out/get injured/fatigued.

Has to be

___________Pantilimon

(either)_Demichelis_Nastasic_(either)

________Yaya__Fernandinho

__Nasri_______Aguero_______Silva

_____________Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.