vintiz said:
____________yaya___________

Yaya_____yaya_____yaya______yaya

_______yaya________yaya_______

_yaya________yaya_____yaya_______

___________yaya_______________

That would be awesome! :)

Yayas.jpg
you can still Balotelli's mohawk in the top left head.

We will win comfortably, but I want to see a clean sheet. Gotta get the defence back to the level of 2011/12.

lasereyes said:
We will win comfortably, but I want to see a clean sheet. Gotta get the defence back to the level of 2011/12.

May never happen under Pellegrini. But that may not be sucha bad thing as shown by our Premier League Goal difference! As much as he likes to keep pressing forward we are always going to concede at least a few more goals.

K-Bo said:
At least 3 people want to drop aguero in this thread. Insane in the membrane.

It's obviously a highly important tie given we've never made a CL group stage, but in reality I think that we've still got them covered comfortably even if we give him and possibly 1 or 2 others a rest.

We really can't afford for him to burn out or get injured, plus of course we've got Sunderland away this w/e who we're generally shocking against away from home and thus will need him fresh for it.

Winning this game is MORE IMPORTANT than Sunderland on the weekend! Strongest team is absolutely necessary! With the strength in depth of the squad, the day to rest ANY player is this weekend.....if they need it....NOT Tuesday night!!

Would it be wise to give Dave and Kun a break?
Jovetic and Dzeko start with the above two on the bench just incase.
City to win by 2 clear goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.