City v CSKA Moscow Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to tis now.lets keep them pegged back from the off.a quick goal and it should make them commit more, so we should pick them off.4nil aguero and negredo(2) with nasri the other.

I am not bothered who scores tonight as long as we go out to win the game, with out being to gung ho about it. They will play very defensive and we must not be caught out by pushing to many men forward and concede a goal otherwise it will be very hard for us to score. They will be a much harder team to beat then Norwich last Saturday who just didn't have any fight in them at all.

Lets not sit on our arses and just watch the game. Where every you are in the Etihad get behind the team to create an atmosphere and let us not be out sung by a small group of bare chested vodka swilling low breed racist numbskulls ............COME ON CITY !!!! 3 points needed raise your blummin voices.

There may be 7 less of em after easyjet flight from Moscow to Manchester had to divert to Denmark and offload them for being drunk and too rowdy!

I do not want to tempt fate, but City should beat these comfortably. We are at home, and they aren't very good.
Those who keep saying they are not to be underestimated, speak in clichés. They won at the weekend, wow,
first one in god knows how long.

In Moscow it was a really shit pitch and you cannot underestimate how fucking cold it is there. That's
our excuse for not battering them in the away leg.

Anyway i'm going for us to score 4 or 5 but we may concede.

Sorry if I am repeating what's already been posted but it appears that Kompany is out for another three weeks. Not good news at all

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
There may be 7 less of em after easyjet flight from Moscow to Manchester had to divert to Denmark and offload them for being drunk and too rowdy!

But the reports later said that they had re-booked on other flights and will still be here!! Maybe they will get involved in the demonstrations in Manchester today and get diverted away from the Etihad!!

davelyncooper said:
Sorry if I am repeating what's already been posted but it appears that Kompany is out for another three weeks. Not good news at all
We shouldn't rush him back IMO.we don't need him tonight or on Saturday.(it would be great if he was available) .then we have 2 weeks break and hopefully he will be back for the spuds

mac said:
davelyncooper said:
We shouldn't rush him back IMO.we don't need him tonight or on Saturday.(it would be great if he was available) .then we have 2 weeks break and hopefully he will be back for the spuds

Let's hope he doesn't turn out for Belgium like he did last year after being out injured.

bluecitywugger said:
Lets not sit on our arses and just watch the game. Where every you are in the Etihad get behind the team to create an atmosphere and let us not be out sung by a small group of bare chested vodka swilling low breed racist numbskulls ............COME ON CITY !!!! 3 points needed raise your blummin voices.

spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.