kolarov
fernandinho
yaya
navas
Silva
Milner
aguero

2-0 win

I'm sure one CSKA official (Babaev) won't be getting a welcome from club staff on Tuesday night.

Contrast Ronaldo's pathetic egotism and God complex over something so trivial yet Yaya remains dignified after being accused of lies over a far more serious issue. Though Babaev might as well have placed a "please sue me" sign over himself.

Vinjay said:
I'm sure one CSKA official (Babaev) won't be getting a welcome from club staff on Tuesday night.

Contrast Ronaldo's pathetic egotism and God complex over something so trivial yet Yaya remains dignified after being accused of lies over a far more serious issue. Though Babaev might as well have placed a "please sue me" sign over himself.

Yeah, they(CSKA) were pretty undignified during the whole sorry episode. I hope we absolutely obliterate them.

Such an important game, coming off a high but must respect the opposition.

We need to make the atmosphere loud and support City from the whistle

squirtyflower said:
I'm looking forward to it
Anything but a defeat and we should be into the knockout stage of the CL for the first time

Are we technically through if we win? A newspaper said today we'd need 1pt more but I don't see how.

We'd have 9pts and the most CSKA could get would be 9pts too, but we'd be through on head to head?

Being able to field slightly weakened teams against Plzen and Bayern would be a godsend because our fixture list in December is insane! Bayern falls between Southampton away and Arsenal home.

LoveCity said:
squirtyflower said:
Anything but a defeat and we should be into the knockout stage of the CL for the first time

Are we technically through if we win? A newspaper said today we'd need 1pt more but I don't see how.

We'd have 9pts and the most CSKA could get would be 9pts too, but we'd be through on head to head?
If Plzen win all their games and beat us 4-0, we lose at Bayern too?

dronefromsector7g said:
LoveCity said:
squirtyflower said:

If Plzen win all their games and beat us 4-0, we lose at Bayern too?

Didn't really think of that, but that scenario will be out of the window when Bayern give them another hiding on Tuesday. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.