City v CSKA Moscow Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the CSKA fans make their way to the match with Bonfire Night erupting all around them, might they assume that our Ultras are unleashing rounds of heavy ordnance towards them as revenge for their beastly behaviour towards Yaya? As for my plans I will be manning an 8 inch self propelled howitzer on Every Street.

-----------------------Panti--------------------
Richards---Demichelis---Nastasic-----Kolarov
-----------------Yaya---Fernandinho------------
Nasri--------------Aguero----------------Silva
---------------------Negredo-----

Mot attacking XI on and lets fooking blitz the racist, lying bastards!

After failing to qualify for the last two years how great would it be to have done it after 4 games this year?

Same team as today or perhaps rotate the left backs and we should be fine, they don't travel well.

Horrible fans and horrible club, I hope we show no mercy and put them to the sword, qualifying for the knock out stages in the process.

pants should start...my only question at what point would hart be bought back... 2 more weeks / month

or should pelligreni also consider what real madrid are doing ....hart for champions league and panti for the league....

As long as Pants continues to perform he should remain in nets.

If he's still No. 1 by the new year give Joe the FA cup.

Pantilimon
Richards
Demichelis
Nastasic
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Y Toure
Nasri
Silva
Jovetic
Dzeko

Provided we've got the game under wraps I'd like to see Fern given a rest at some stage as well with Jack to come on, and one of Yaya or Merl for Jimmy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.