City v CSKA Moscow Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue b4 the moon said:
As long as Pants continues to perform he should remain in nets.

If he's still No. 1 by the new year give Joe the FA cup.

If we win on Tuesday there's a case for playing Hart against Plzen and Bayern, just as there would have been a case for resting Hart for those games if he hadn't been dropped. Should also play at Leicester.

ws01 said:
Pantilimon
Richards
Demichelis
Nastasic
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Y Toure
Nasri
Silva
Jovetic
Dzeko

Provided we've got the game under wraps I'd like to see Fern given a rest at some stage as well with Jack to come on, and one of Yaya or Merl for Jimmy.

So you would drop Aguero for arguably our most important CL game?

Strange decision that one!

very important game

play the strongest available team and lets get this game put to bed as quickly as possible

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
ws01 said:
Pantilimon
Richards
Demichelis
Nastasic
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Y Toure
Nasri
Silva
Jovetic
Dzeko

Provided we've got the game under wraps I'd like to see Fern given a rest at some stage as well with Jack to come on, and one of Yaya or Merl for Jimmy.
I think that Jovetic injured himself against Newcastle and will be unable to make this one.

I'd like to see Milner get a start, which he doesn't do too often now. Don't know who he would replace though.

Most important game so far this season.

Win this and:

1. The hoodoo is gone and we are through for the 1st time.

2. We can rest our main lads for the remaining 2 games.

3. The confidence gained and mental stress avoided by getting through will be a huge boost to MP and the players which should rub off in performances.,

4. The Spanish duo will feel vindicated in their decisions, approach and transfer dealings.

Must win.

____________yaya___________

Yaya_____yaya_____yaya______yaya

_______yaya________yaya_______

_yaya________yaya_____yaya_______

___________yaya_______________

After all the racist chants I think he'll personally want to destroy CSKA on the pitch !!

Stoned Rose said:
Most important game so far this season.

Win this and:

1. The hoodoo is gone and we are through for the 1st time.

2. We can rest our main lads for the remaining 2 games.

3. The confidence gained and mental stress avoided by getting through will be a huge boost to MP and the players which should rub off in performances.,

4. The Spanish duo will feel vindicated in their decisions, approach and transfer dealings.

Must win.
It is important, but if we qualify it doesn't vindicate anything. This group is the easiest group we have had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.