City v Everton - Official Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City vs Everton Pre Match Discussion Thread

3-1 comfortable victory. First goal for Nasri.

Always fear the worst against Everton, but "typical city" is no more!!!!!!!

3-0 (Edin 2 and Silva)

Slight aside, sampled the "delights" of Sachas on Tibb street pre Napoli, rough as old boots, plastic glasses and a shit hole, but £1.50 a pint made up for it!!!!

Any ideas if it opens early on Saturday and if the beer is same price at weekends??

Cheers
ian<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:18 pm --<br /><br />Always fear the worst against Everton, but "typical city" is no more!!!!!!!

3-0 (Edin 2 and Silva)

Slight aside, sampled the "delights" of Sachas on Tibb street pre Napoli, rough as old boots, plastic glasses and a shit hole, but £1.50 a pint made up for it!!!!

Any ideas if it opens early on Saturday and if the beer is same price at weekends??

Cheers
ian

waterfootblues said:
Really looking forward to this. Driving down from Glasgow like I always do.

If we are going to win the league we will have to beat Everton home and away. If we also beat Stoke home and away it will convince me we will win the league.

Without a shadow of a doubt we are by far the team with the best players in the league. We need to go out tomorrow and prove we are the best team, fighting for every ball and not stopping the fight until the final whistle goes.

Lets batter these nomark scouse twats:)

I guess it's different than Londoners driving up to Old Trafford, huh? No football teams to support in Scotland Jock?

Darker shade of Blue said:
waterfootblues said:

If we are going to win the league we will have to beat Everton home and away. If we also beat Stoke home and away it will convince me we will win the league.

Without a shadow of a doubt we are by far the team with the best players in the league. We need to go out tomorrow and prove we are the best team, fighting for every ball and not stopping the fight until the final whistle goes.

I guess it's different than Londoners driving up to Old Trafford, huh? No football teams to support in Scotland Jock?

Thought you quit the wumming ages ago?

You scouse twat.

waterfootblues said:

Isn't that a wee bit prejudiced?

why the 2011 thread merged with the old?

anyway, I am predicting a comfortable win for us, 5-1

Cahill for them as always, Aguero x2, Dzeko, Silva and Nasri for us.

waterfootblues said:

no football teams in scotland to manage, bin dipper?!

Everton can eat shit and die.

Bad feeling about this game
We never handle Cahill, he always scores we can never seem to get past their defence and they play out of their skins against us.

It's unbelievable that Mancini has never managed a side that has beaten Everton.

After dropped points last week we"ll be ready to rock for this game and a win will get us back on track

Aguero will score again. 3-1 City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.