City v Everton - Official Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A lot of changes v everton?

I don't think he will, The league has to be the priority this season full strength for Blue Dippers and a defensive team on Tue for a Draw.

They're going to be very defensive. Milner should play against them imo. His workrate will be useful.

Surely this is "clarkie" bait?

If not then put the crackpipe down.

i would start with the big guns and try and kill the game off early and then think about the changes. we can not afford to drop more than 4-6 points at home this year if we wanna think about winning the league. also this will be evertons cup final as well, there always up for this one so we need to be shart from the start. dzeko, nasri, vinnie n co will all be dying to get out there after a week off.

i wouldnt rest all of them.... my team would be

hart

richards (as that drenthe is rapid)
kompany
lescott
kolarov (save clichy for cl)

johnson
barry
yaya
nasri

tevez
dzeko

Thaksinssoldier said:
I reckon with Munich being the priority to bobby we'll see kolo,balo,Carlos,Milner and Hargreaves at some stage.

Likely resting dzeko,aguero,silva,nasri and vinnie.

Will we still have enough to get one over on the lucky blue dippers?
if we want to lose then yeah do this. ^

They line up with 2 DM's right? They're going to sit back and piss us off trying to break them down.

Milner instead of Barry and Tevez in for one of the strikers. That way we have one midfielder and one striker rested for Bayern which is a good compromise I guess.

Either that or play starters and sub them early.

Wellsblue21 said:
i wouldnt rest all of them.... my team would be

hart

richards (as that drenthe is rapid)
kompany
lescott
kolarov (save clichy for cl)

johnson
barry
yaya
nasri

tevez
dzeko

good lineup i would say the same

Re: City vs Everton Pre Match Discussion Thread

I'd rather have us playing the best starting eleven... And if it goes all right we'll be able to rest the three of them whom needs it the most.

The Champions league cannot be considered secondary. It's very important to stay in the Champions league at least till the quarter final, for financial reasons too !!

Re: City vs Everton Pre Match Discussion Thread

Pinturicchio said:
I'd rather have us playing the best starting eleven... And if it goes all right we'll be able to rest the three of them whom needs it the most.

The Champions league cannot be considered secondary. It's very important to stay in the Champions league at least till the quarter final, for financial reasons too !!
good one !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.