City v Everton - Official Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City vs Everton Pre Match Discussion Thread

Darker shade of Blue said:
waterfootblues said:
Really looking forward to this. Driving down from Glasgow like I always do.

If we are going to win the league we will have to beat Everton home and away. If we also beat Stoke home and away it will convince me we will win the league.

Without a shadow of a doubt we are by far the team with the best players in the league. We need to go out tomorrow and prove we are the best team, fighting for every ball and not stopping the fight until the final whistle goes.

Lets batter these nomark scouse twats:)

I guess it's different than Londoners driving up to Old Trafford, huh? No football teams to support in Scotland Jock?

Behave yourself!

I see Hat-trick, I see Džeko scoring this Hat-trick, ... oh no! ... he ruining it again with another fourth (euro)goal ....

waterfootblues said:

If we are going to win the league we will have to beat Everton home and away. If we also beat Stoke home and away it will convince me we will win the league.

Without a shadow of a doubt we are by far the team with the best players in the league. We need to go out tomorrow and prove we are the best team, fighting for every ball and not stopping the fight until the final whistle goes.

I guess it's different than Londoners driving up to Old Trafford, huh? No football teams to support in Scotland Jock?

You assume that someone who lives in Glasgow and supports Gods own team is not Mancunian.
The world is getting smaller and we all dont have to live on the street we were born on.
Mancunian born and and bred, lived in Glasgow for the last 5 years and still a season ticket holder. Now fuck off back to the slum you born in and where you call home:)

mcfcliam said:
waterfootblues said:

Thought you quit the wumming ages ago?

You scouse twat.

Ha ha. It's my twice yearly gloat when we kick your asses.
How are you, you big Manc puff?

mcfcliam said:

You scouse twat.

Haha, you wish, hubcap boy.

I'm not too bad but I'll be a lot better when we dick you tomorrow.

Are you going mate?

mcfcliam said:
mcfcliam said:

You scouse twat.

Are you going mate?

Can't mate.
Not been too well to be honest. Operation on 6th so hopefully a bit more active then on.
Should be a good game though, but we need to find a bit of consistency.

mcfcliam said:

Are you going mate?

Can't mate.
Not been too well to be honest. Operation on 6th so hopefully a bit more active then on.

You will be sick as a dog at 14:40 tomorrow afternoon.

After the that I hope everything goes well for you.

whothefisAlice said:
There is some right shit on this pre match thread f.f.s!!!

Hargreaves to start??
5 at the back?
Bayern more important?

No, Bayern is not more important. Our priority has to be winning the premier league, and the notion that the league is won and lost later on in the year is a crock of shite. We are up there for one reason, and that is that we have murdered 4 out of 5 of our first opponents. No need to stop on Saturday in my opinion. I don't want to look back in 2012 and say oh I wish we'd have gone for the kill against Fulham, Everton, Villa, Qpr's, but we didn't because we rested a couple of lads for the champions league a few days later. We either qualify out of our group with our squad or we dont, either way it is not as important as winning the league. It is our first foray into the Ch League and I think we can comfortably get through our group with a number of potential starting XI's. Top four is almost a certain yes? Are we cemented in the top 4 now? Qualifying for the Ch. League yearly, and domestic domination will enable us to have many glorious european adventures in the future.

I can't be the only one who thinks all this am I? Winning the league has to be our priority now, and I thought we had already established that en masse. I still can't believe that we are even talking about us being in a position to win the league. It's quite amazing our journey over the last few years.

With the Rags potentially facing a slip up down the road at the Potteries, we could go top, and could potentially stay there before we play them in a months time.

We are a few weeks into the season and these are highly paid professional athletes, who should be able to play two or potentially three times in a 7/8/9 day period, with a few subs here and there. God I play 3 times a week and I dont get paid 200k and I have bad knees.

This resting/rotation notion so early in the season is really quite frankly doing my bleeding head in. Mancini wants to be ruthless and 'more like the Rags' or whatever he said along those lines, then goes and takes off Silva after 70mins and follows that with Aguero and Nasri..............uh...........?? Our league team should hardly change at all but for the odd injury or suspension. We easily disposed of Birmingham with an excellent team put out by Mancini, and I imagine the cups will continue to give him a chance to rotate and rest later on in the year.

Sod rotation so early and I dont want the notion anywhere near my starting City XI for league matches so soon.

The team should be
HART
MICAH VINNY LESCOTT CLICHY
BARRY YAYA
NASRI SILVA AGUERO
DZEKO

PANT, KOLO,SAVIC, KOLAROV,MILNER, HARGREAVES/NDJ(one of two maybe), BALO,TEVEZ

the end.

Really good post - I agree.
To win first title of Premier league is priority - CL is after all league of the Champ's ! To move a little bit further from group stage is imperative but thats it for team without CL experience and chasing for the first title domestically. That means no full rotation, no even unnecessary resting, etc. Full throttle on chase for PL title and then go after CL !

waterfootblues said:
mcfcliam said:

Are you going mate?

Can't mate.

You will be sick as a dog at 14:40 tomorrow afternoon.

After the that I hope everything goes well for you.

Ha ha, cheers man.

I'll settle for a scruffy 1-0 now thanks. Need points, shame Pulis won't unleash Stoke against the rags the same way he does against non-Fergie teams but they need a result after a 4-0 humping by Sunderland so they might turn up for this giving us a chance to go top if we can beat another 'bogey' team. We've done Spuds and Wigan already so roll on and do EFC and I'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.