City v Everton - Official Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City vs Everton Pre Match Discussion Thread

feeling so poorly today. going to dose up on co-codamol before i walk to the match. flask, blanket and if your in the family stand i suggest you bring a brolly if you don't want me coughing and spluttering all over you

4v0 and an awesome performance

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK

Tevez 11
Dzeko 26
Aguerro 45
Nasri 63

HellasLEAF said:
does Dzeko start? or is he rested for Champions League again...

bump, anyone?

If we are up a couple of goals around the 60-70 minute mark, Im sure he will take of several of Toure, Dzeko, Aguero, Silva or Barry.

Have a strong feeling we will concede our first goals at home in the premiership this season today.

Lets hope we score more than them.

This game will be live on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsliveworld.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsliveworld.com</a>

When is De Jong back? we missed him last week. Barry has been alright an' all, but he's got the turning circle of a poorly camel and about half the pace.

im guessing starters today will be as usual:
Nasri - Silva - Aguero - Dzeko

Mancini said tevez got tired in the carling cup game so i dont see him starting today - not match fit.

Dzeko will be starting because Everton have big issues dealin with aerial balls, Manicini knows that, he is rested as well.

Aguero is our best player, i dont see Mancini daring to rest him in such a tough game.

expected scenario is a regular starting lineup, with subs for Silva and Aguero if we're 2 goals up on 70 mins.

Chrispy said:
When is De Jong back? we missed him last week. Barry has been alright an' all, but he's got the turning circle of a poorly camel and about half the pace.

RM said he had improved over the past week and may be on the bench either midweek or against Blackburn.

Mind you if things go pear shaped today I don't want the old we are not up to it if NDJ is not in the side excuse.

We are at the stage where we have no excuses anymore especially at home and especially against a side that will comprise largely of the players that scraped home ay home against WBA and had to play an extra 30 minutes to boot.

If we don't win this game it will be because we either didn't put away our chances or didn't want it badly enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.