City v Everton - Official Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ya, how about that. if we play and win our match we are top of the prem. all the rest of the contenders will have to play re-scheduled games. 3 points in the bag will work in our favor and put pressure on our opponents.

this is a good thing. huge game against Everton!!

Got the last 2 scores right, so i am going for a 2-0.

-------------Hart
Zabaleta Toure Kompany Kolarov
-------Barry ------Milner
-------------Toure
Johnson------------------Silva
-------------Tevez

City 2-0 Everton

-------------Hart----------------

Boateng--Kolo--Kompany--Kolarov

------Zabaleta---Barry-----------

Silva--------Yaya--------Balotelli

------------Tevez--------------

sheikys billions said:
Done us 3 on the bounce at home these bin dippers,massive game for the blue army tomorrow!

rag_logo.jpg

What's the best way to get from Eastlands to Manchester Oxford Road train station? And roughly how long does it take walking or taking a taxi or bus?

TIA.

CoMS to Oxford Rd station; Match day bus (any 1 of many) from CoMS into M/Cr city centre is a 15 minute journey plus a 15 minute walk from centre down to Oxford Rd station. Add say 30 minutes to allow for queues and slippy road delays and it's 1 hour at a jog.
If I were you I'd add another 30 minutes to that so that you can stay beyond the final whistle to applaud the glorious Blues following another victory . . . . . . that's if it ain't called off because of the weather (though I've not heard even a hint of a risk of cancellation - but am slightly worried by the lack of any positive reporting on the subject).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.