City v Everton Post Match Thread

JULES said:
top quality 2nd half performance, well deserved win, kolarov had a decent game

More than decent, probably one his best games in a City shirt and could have been MoM

Ah, the BBC ...

At the game:
Mike Ingham: "When you consider Man City were a goal down, they stormed back to win the game."
Chris Waddle: "Negredo has been given man of the match. They have all been terrific, there have been four or five candidates" and "Everton are a beaten side. Manchester City are just toying with them, they have dominated this game. City have been by far the better team."

General final-whistle summary:
"That's it, game over. Everton gave it a good go for an hour or so, but City are just about deserved victors."

Great performance, great result.

VK isn't playing like much of a captain, one should be watching the ball the other CB should be tracking back or play Lukaku offside! where are the shouting instructions?

Solid performance today, though Joeleon could have done better for their goal but great to get an early equalizer! Negredo was top notch up too, worked so hard and rattle the defenders, aguero, silva and yaya quality! Well done boys, good result to take us into the break! Need a good away win now to kick us on

karen7 said:
taconinja said:
karen7 said:
Team and tactics right today,would like to see that team next match.Tense in places but glad its over
I wouldn't complain if we stuck Nasri in for Milner perhaps. Not that Milner was bad today mind.

don't disagree but west ham will need a bit more of a physical presence
Never thought I would say it, but so far this season Milner isn't providing more physicality than Nasri.

Overall good performance. Good not great, but 3 points is key, shame we didnt beat Villa we'd be atop the table for now. Hopefully Vinny and Koloriv are alright. Kolorov has become one hell of an attacking threat. Good to have Silva back doing what he does best setting up goals and refusing to shoot haha.

I'm happy with it. Hopefully the other teams up top drop points

My god the commentary. And in the studio. Straight after the game "that shows you what money can buy in the Pl" and interview now asking about the Everton penalty shout. Ref too card happy also
Apart from that a good performance. Refused to get bullied by them

I would like to see Nasri and Silva start together. Nasri has off ball movement like no other but Silva may be the only who could get those balls to him.

Warzone out there tonight, nine yellowcards and a few injuries. Glad we grabbed the win. Negredo looked great. Our multiple defensive lines looked good too. Maybe even better with Lescott and Nastasic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.