City v Everton Post Match Thread

Ducado said:
Did any of the Everton fans get thrown out for letting the smoke bombs off when they scored?
Didn't see anyone getting lifted - unsurprisingly.

Ducado said:
Did any of the Everton fans get thrown out for letting the smoke bombs off when they scored?

I'm informed the pyros are sneaked in with the kids as they are exempt from a search.

Very good performance today when the pressure was on. Must admit I wasn't too confident pre-match but we were good value for the win. Strange that we looked better after Kompany went off, purely coincidental though I think. Fair play to Lescott and Nastasic, they took their opportunity well. Thought Kolarov did well too.

Ric said:
Very good performance today when the pressure was on. Must admit I wasn't too confident pre-match but we were good value for the win. Strange that we looked better after Kompany went off, purely coincidental though I think. Fair play to Lescott and Nastasic, they took their opportunity well. Thought Kolarov did well too.
Lukaku seemed to operate almost exclusively on the left side of our defense. Lescott seemed much more comfortable not having to be glued to his side and Nastasic seemed to not be bothered. I'll need to watch again to be honest.

Richards saying we had a lot of tired bodies in that dressing room on Wednesday , gave me a feeling we might lose today . We played some good football today and should have won by more . We looked better in midfield with Milner .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.