City v Everton Post Match Thread

well that was bloody tense, got to say we really ground that one out which is a great credit to the team, defended superbly, they only made one chance and Harty made a great save.....titles are won on the back of games like this

Fantastic results around the league today, but at a steep price it seems. Hopefully not season threatening.

Nasri in great form at the moment.

Good result in the circumstances, probably a very important result in the context of today's other results.

Not seen or heard any of it, as I was on my way to, and in work, and I can't listen to talksport commentaries on our games without feeling the need to kill someone.

I was never less happy about 3 points. Losing Kun is much more important highlights of a day.

I'll take the points but losing Serge hurts like hell looks a 4 or 5 gamer to me, Jimmy awesome again mighty performance he's having a tremendous season thought we looked pretty solid today Naz workrate top notch also saw a lot to feel happy about.

Great win. Stuff of champions.

Massive loss as Sergio is. Time for Dzeko to do his yearly 6 game run of putting everything in the back of the net. Thought Pozo was outstanding and unlucky not to score.

Happy days! :-)

Absolutely huge result. Hard fought, but the quality was there also. Milner and Nasri were both outstanding. Toss up for who was MOTM between the two of them. Really happy with the clean sheet.

Lets not forget, today we won without Silva, Kompany, and Kun.

I fear the worst with Kun's injury. Months rather than weeks. I hope i'm wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.