City v Everton Post Match Thread

Nasri getting back to his last season's purple patch. Was superb!!! worked really hard, that tackle in the first half was superb

Milner worked his socks off again, great chance created for Pozo, but should have finished that chance

Never seen Yaya work so hard, he really put in a shift today which was nice to see.

Good to see Pozo being given a chance and he looked well up for it.

Fernando made superb blocks, other than that high foot he was great. He shoudnt have done that, on another day it could have been a red. Same for Mangala, too reckless for me. Good thing though that both got yellows or it couldve been retrospective bans for both.

and sergio...he needs a break from injuries, you could see how devastated he was. In the form of his life, and struck down yet again. Wish it was nothing other than a precaution, we could really use him for Rome, but it didnt look that good

OK performance. In Rome we can't give the ball away so cheaply and have huge gaps between midfield and defence. Hard fought.

Great win, real shame about Sergio. He was injured around this time last season and everyone stepped up to the plate.

I'm sure some stats boffin will shove them in my face but Fernando doesn't fill me with confidence. Had he continued to drop deeper and deeper when they had the ball he'd have been in the stands.

Exactly what we needed after Kun went off. Lost our heads slightly for a moment but huge credit for getting it together and keeping the clean sheet. Not easy to keep a 1-0 till the end when you score that early.

And that would be a much finer looking top of the table too. Would have snapped your arm off for a 4 point gap this morning so 3 is just all the sweeter.

Shame the title is over really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.