City v Everton post match

Pep needs to sort our shooting out or lack thereof. Passing it sideways outside their box while they hold their shape isn't going to do anything.

Kun needs to find some form and quick. Ordinary of late. I actually don't think there was a lot wrong with the team today....dominated possession and chances. Everton parked the bus and waited for mistakes and fast breaks. They got the draw but their football was ordinary.

We were denied by Stekelenburg. Those 2 penalty's might have been shot a bit better but they were still good save's, same with that long shot of Kev towards the corner.Far more chances created and far more possesion, by the stats and the course of the game it looks like we were unlucky.

Very harsh on Bravo—Clichy was well beaten and out of position to help him on the near post so he had to close the angle there and force a good finish out of Lukaku (which, unfortunately, he conjured). Had he stepped even slightly more to the far post and it would have been a slide rule pass to the near post for an even easier finish.
Bravo made it easy for him, shocking positioning, worried about him.

I'm so pissed off. Fuck Everton the shit ****s, fuck Their keeper and fuck Barry as well. Silva played good the rest were average. We don't have enough quality on the wings were playing kids on both sides for fucks sake. Pissed off.

Apart from Spanish Dave all should be ashamed

Are you for real???? You're either a rag or a wum.
They were brilliant to a man, no exceptions. Football was outstanding and a joy to watch against a top four contender. Missed pens and a goalkeeping performance of the year was all that stopped this being half a dozen.
I absolutely hate unjustified criticism of players just because the result wasn't what it should've been.

Two poor penalties and two points dropped.

Why did Clichy allow Lukaku to stay on his stronger side?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.